• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed is Equalized
Both are 9-B
Hand to hand fight
Fight takes place in a random Gotham alleyway.
Heavy: Farerpurple, Jackythejack, Eseseso, Shmooply, CrackervolleyBane:

Last edited:
Bane is comparable to batman, who is 0.0004 tons

heavy is 0.0016 tons

heavy has a 4x AP advantage, superior range, and superior speed with his weapons due to speed equalized rules.

They should be decently even in skill, but Heavy does have a LS advantage, and that's probably gonna be Bane's end here.

pretty sure batman has lots more skill than bane does, bane's venom just makes up for that

but don't quote me on that, I'm no DC expert
Eh, not really. If I recall, Bane has a separate respect thread for his feats without venom and they're almost as impressive. Plus he is a gang leader and has made schemes that have troubled Batman and almost caused mass destruction in Gotham

Bane's greatest danger is because he is BOTH smart and strong

Eh, not really. If I recall, Bane has a separate respect thread for his feats without venom and they're almost as impressive. Plus he is a gang leader and has made schemes that have troubled Batman and almost caused mass destruction in Gotham

Bane's greatest danger is because he is BOTH smart and strong
ah, alright

this is why you dont ask me about this shit

anyways, he only has the smart advantage until he venom amps, then he has LS advantage and smarts, and heavy has a 4x AP advantage which should give him the win here.

̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶i̶h̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶H̶e̶a̶v̶y̶ ̶p̶u̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶H̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶P̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶u̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶F̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶G̶u̶n̶?̶

̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶i̶h̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶H̶e̶a̶v̶y̶ ̶p̶u̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶H̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶P̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶u̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶F̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶G̶u̶n̶?̶
considering his regular punches will ******* cripple the poor bastard with a 4x AP advantage I don't even think he needs this, nor could he since its like a 10% chance or something like that.

vYxmnaS4Z2ILFV153EA0Wj8w6xF8aIMjmzYZ2ZWApxo.png

Bump

Unless Bane literally stands still for a few seconds, that’s not gonna happen
not sure he'd need to do that anyway, considering the 4x AP difference, heavy can easily engage in CQC and beat down bane without problems.

the only thing going for bane is his venom, and that can only do so much

not sure he'd need to do that anyway, considering the 4x AP difference, heavy can easily engage in CQC and beat down bane without problems.

the only thing going for bane is his venom, and that can only do so much
im pretty sure he has a skill advantage to

Back