• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heatran (Pokemon upgrade)

I have my own gripes with how the Lake Trio are rated, but given the profiles as they are now this is fine I guess

I have my own gripes with how the Lake Trio are rated, but given the profiles as they are now this is fine I guess
Same. Collectively they should probably still maintain their tier but individually, they've been subpar for the most part

Doesn't help that humans can catch a being of knowledge, willpower and emotions as if it's another Tuesday. Over and over again

I mean the combining attack of all pokemons ( including the lake guardians) didn't do shit to an amped Heatran so isn't that enough for 2-A already ?
I can assure you, The Lake Trio weren't even trying. All they did was assist Ash by using psychic to hold together Ash and co's combined attacks, long enough to dump it on Heatran

I guess it falls in line with what Arceus said, they allow humans to solve their own problems and all. Lake Trio are only ever serious when the CT is involved.

If there's any evidence for 2A, I'm not seeing it tbh

I can assure you, The Lake Trio weren't even trying. All they did was assist Ash by using psychic to hold together Ash and co's combined attacks, long enough to dump it on Heatran

I guess it falls in line with what Arceus said, they allow humans to solve their own problems and all. Lake Trio are only ever serious when the CT is involved.

If there's any evidence for 2A, I'm not seeing it tbh
Eh you are kind late this was already discussed if you did read the whole thread and it seems that everyone agree with 2-A heatran

Back