• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hearts vs Bill Cipher | 1-0-2 (could do with some votes ngl)

Also Hearts' Supergravity is not baseline, it gets enhanced in previous keys. Bill is getting crushed.
So his Power Null is based on Gravity Manipulation then huh.
Bill lack's (i already said above), things like law or physics doesn't apply to him.
And you know that Gravity falls under Law & Physics right?

Like the Powernull or the shockwaves for the powernull

The link aint opening for me and i cant read japanese
I'm pretty sure the shockwave and all that jazz is just the game being descriptive but I'm not sure so take this with a grain of salt.

The move is passive because the effect of Hearts happens on spawn. The moment you summon him, the effect triggers.

Like the Powernull or the shockwaves for the powernull

The link aint opening for me and i cant read japanese
Aight see if you can see it now

If you can't I am just putting the English translation here

Gravity vortex

As an attacker, seal the Super Attacks of all attackers on both teams whose energy requirement is higher than their team's Hero Energy for that round. As a supporter, greatly slow allies' Charge Impact speed and greatly increase enemies' Charge Impact speed for that round.

Aight see if you can see it now

If you can't I am just putting the English translation here

Gravity vortex

As an attacker, seal the Super Attacks of all attackers on both teams whose energy requirement is higher than their team's Hero Energy for that round. As a supporter, greatly slow allies' Charge Impact speed and greatly increase enemies' Charge Impact speed for that round.

What abilities can it powernull? Mostly wondering if it can null darki ki stuff cause Bill starts with most of that stuf.
Also because Bill is empowered by weridmageddon would it cancel out?

Shockwave of Gravity is just name bruhh

It is passive and can null Dark Ki and some other abilities in the verse

Aside from power null, he can instantly using any of his gravity abilities by either wave his hand, snap his finger, or making a T pose. He literally doing T Dio pose and instantly crushed a planet to nothing in the anime. Even just raise a finger is enough to use it

Shockwave of Gravity is just name bruhh

It is passive and can null Dark Ki and some other abilities in the verse
well, what about weridmageddon’s empowerment can it null that? It does Law and Causality stuff
Aside from power null, he can instantly using any of his gravity abilities by either wave his hand, snap his finger, or making a T pose. He literally doing T Dio pose and instantly crushed a planet to nothing in the anime. Even just raise a finger is enough to use it
How does he normally start a fight?

well, what about weridmageddon’s empowerment can it null that? It does Law and Causality stuff

How does he normally start a fight?
Dark ki has causality manip so yes he can null it don't think he can null law manip

He normally starts with his gravity attacks also does bill acts like a god and stuff cause if that so he is definitely going for the kill

Dark ki has causality manip so yes he can null it don't think he can null law manip
Isnt the Dark Ki Causality stuff not applicable to combat?
He normally starts with his gravity attacks
Does the gravity stuff attack or does it only bind them
also does bill acts like a god and stuff cause if that so he is definitely going for the kill
Depends on how he sees Hearts, but he'd probably start the fight with snapping off the bat

That's dark factor one not dark ki
Causality Manipulation (Non-combat applicable): Dark Ki can create space-time divisions that can change history itself, creating new events that originally didn't exist in the original history.[1] "Space-time" is synonymous with "timeline" & "history", as altering/distorting history means altering/distorting space-time and vice versa,[34] with history itself being a system of causality in the verse, being described as the very flow of events that are connected together; warping history equating to warping the flow of events (cause and effect) itself. The power[35][17][36] also distorted histories[37] of both Copy Universe & Real Universe 7, connected them together, however by itself it would take a very long time to do so, making this unviable in a combat scenario.
?
Iirc both
Then the fight would probably end in incon cause they both do a hand movement and they both die
so incon fra

Causality Manipulation (Non-combat applicable): Dark Ki can create space-time divisions that can change history itself, creating new events that originally didn't exist in the original history.[1] "Space-time" is synonymous with "timeline" & "history", as altering/distorting history means altering/distorting space-time and vice versa,[34] with history itself being a system of causality in the verse, being described as the very flow of events that are connected together; warping history equating to warping the flow of events (cause and effect) itself. The power[35][17][36] also distorted histories[37] of both Copy Universe & Real Universe 7, connected them together, however by itself it would take a very long time to do so, making this unviable in a combat scenario.
?

Then the fight would probably end in incon cause they both do a hand movement and they both die
so incon fra
Ah I confused dark ki one with dark factor that's my bad

Back