• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello! I hope I’m not disturbing anything. I know there’s a current Kingdom Hearts CRT going on, and I wasn’t quite sure how this worked in actuality, so I placed this in Questions and Answers instead, mainly because it is a question.

On the Nobody Physiology page, the origin of a Nobody is listed as such:

After a being becomes a Heartless by losing its "heart", their body and soul are left to become Nobodies if the subject is strong-willed enough
That means Heartless are able to create Nobodies, yes? Shouldn’t that give them a Power Bestowal or Summoning ability (able to summon a Heartless after absorbing the Heart of someone with enough Willpower), or maybe a Weakness (May create a Nobody after absorbing someone with enough willpowers Heart)? It May be non-Combat applicable, and I’m mainly adding in the weakness part because I’m not quite sure how it works- maybe it can create a Nobody from an opponent, who will now be stronger than certain Heartless?- but it would be useful to index in the Heartless Physiology page due to, you know, existing, right?
Am I wrong?

Please feel free to tell me if I’m missing something, but this does seem like Power Bestowal- sort of like how a Vampire bite makes another Vampire.

I'd like to know about this, too. I wonder if someone should @ or otherwise contact Bobsican; He tends to know a lot about Kingdom Hearts.

Heartless just use the Heart of whatever they stole it from to make even more Heartless like themselves. Nobody creation isn't something they willingly do as it's just a potential side-effect of removing the Heart from it, so I guess it can just go in the weakness section. However, it should be noted that any Nobody made this way is self-BFRd to another "world" in a comatose status for a while IIRC.

Back