• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heartcatch Pretty Cure: Planet Level upgrade

In the Heartcatch Pretty Cure movie, Baron Salamandor is stated multiple times that with his full power he will destroy the Earth. This is stated as being different than the Desert Apostles' goal of turning the world to a desert. By the end of the movie, he regains his power and the Heartcatch Orchestra held it back. It was going to be overpowered without the typical people cheer Pretty Cure on moments, but they were still holding it back. As my scaling blog shows, they got far stronger than this (i.e. Dark Pretty Cure, just by glaring, knocked back all four Cure in their Super Silhouette forms and then base Moonlight being superior to her).

This also scales via the lore since the Cures by their final fight with Dune become relative to Cure Flower in her prime. The Heartcatch light novel (pg 16) stated that Cure Flower was the strongest Pretty Cure which means she scales above Cure Ange who beat Baron the first time. Being comparable to prime Cure Flower would make them either stronger or comparable to Cure Ange thus still reaching planet level.

A counter argument for this is the fact that Dune didn't destroy the world when he was punching it in his Giant form. Here is the explanation for this:

1) Attack Potency vs Destructive Capacity. Even the size of the Craters his punches made kept changing and some punches seemed to leave no crater despite him scaling far above the Desert Devil which we know to be multi-continent level (or at least multi-continent level since it would scale higher if this is accepted).

2) Dune's goal is not to destroy the Earth (it's the opposite of the pictures below). The whole goal of the Desert Apostles is to turn planets into deserts, and they have been spending the last 400 years trying to do this to Earth. After finally achieving this goal, Dune would not just throw it away. He was essentially just vetting his anger.

Therefore, I believe the Heartcatch Cures achieve planet level.

Heartcatch movie 1
Heartcatch movie 2

Heartcatch movie 3
Heartcatch movie 4

5-B looks fine.

As shown when a Desert Devil lands on Earth, they terraform planets via transmutation, not shockwaves, so they should be unknown, or "at most Planet level". The cures withstand a sandifying beam from one (4:00), so they all have resistance to transmutation. A supporting feat would be that characters who had their heart flowers purified were unaffected by whatever Dune did.

The Cure's have empathic manipulation, best shown by Sunshine at 20:00, but the desertarian's reactions indicate that all of the cures have this.

The God Of Procrastination said:
As shown when a Desert Devil lands on Earth, they terraform planets via transmutation, not shockwaves, so they should be unknown, or "at most Planet level". 5-B looks fine.
I said the Desert Devils were Multi-contiental as that is what they are currently listed as. I brought them up just to show that we know Full Power Dune should be much stronger and yet seemed to be doing less.

My statement of "at least Multi-continetal" for them is if this planet level statement for Baron is accepted, as it would backwards scale to the Cures and thus the Desert Devil (probably Moon or Small Planet level before their final fights with Dark Pretty Cure and Dune if I had to guess).

Though having that "at most Planet level" for the Desert Devil does seem appropiate if this is accepted.

6-A remains but "Possibly or likely Planet level" is more appropriate. The statement itself could mean anything in context such as causing ruins on the surface of it and there's no solid support for it.

You didn't debunk anything. The Desert Devil are still 6-A from damage cause on the surface of the planet and it's enviromental damage, not transmutation. Their tiers remain as they are.

Dino Ranger Black said:
6-A remains but "Possibly or likely Planet level" is more appropriate. The statement itself could mean anything in context such as causing ruins on the surface of it and there's no solid support for it.
I think it more than just causing ruins on the surface since that is essentially what turning the world into a desert was all about and Baron makes a distinction between him destroying the world and the Desert Apostles' goal of turning it into a desert.

That said, I'd be ok with a "at least 6-A, likely 5-B" staus.

Very well. Just provide a seperate explaination for the 5-B and a link to one of them. I also would like someone to provide a profile for Baron since he's the primary reason for it.

Will do. For the link, should I just make a blog with the explanation said here and than on the actual page sum it up as "temporaily matched Baron Salamandor's true power which was stated to be enough to destroy the world".

I think it would simply make more sense to make a page for the character himself with simple explaination for the tier. Of course, for the others who powerscale, you can use that explaination for reason behind "likely 5-B".

Realized I also need to add the "Categories" section. I don't know how to make it the small box like it is on other profiles.

Also, who would I show it to approve linking it on the Pretty Cure page (if you alone are not enough to approve it).

Back