• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He-Man and Skeletor tiering

Hi everyone

Just a little question, because I find this a little weird. Ignoring all the controversy surrounding these profiles, there is something a little strange about the two profiles for the Masters of the Universe. It claims, usually on the basis of scaling to Starseed and Hordak, that the utmost power of these two is Low 1-C. However, Starseed and Hordak lack profiles. Being "the heart of all creation" or "capable of remaking all of creation" isn't Low 1-C by default, as far as I know, meaning the reasoning is extremely vague. And I'm sure it goes without saying that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Due to there being no links to prove any of this, nor to explain how all creation counts as Low 1-C (both profiles even lacking an Explanations section altogether), I was wondering if anyone could explain how this is the case? I didn't make this a CRT, because it's more of a question, but, should an answer be supplied, I think we should probably revise these two profiles in order to make it clear these two have earnt their place in this tier and not solely rely on appealing to the faith of the reader.

Thanks in advance!

Alrighty, I can help here

Basically, the low 1-C come from how Skeletor said he would "remake the universe" and how he killed Hordak who not only was going to do the same thing but transcended the universe iirc (The He-Man universe in DC is confirmed to hypertime which was accepted to be low 1-C iirc).

I can send scans if you need them

Hmm, sounds pretty reasonable, thank you for reply. Could you expand on hypertime and its tier? As that would be the crux of the rating and thus the essential part for the argument. Good luck with the CRT if you ever get round to it.

Genericstickman said:
Wasn't the thread that upgraded them also going to give them a buttload of abilities?
Yeah. I did make a thread to get Skeletor some more abilities but I'm planning on reworking the entire page in general

Back