• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HDE Nature or Speed

Alright I have read through quite a decent amount of DC and Marvel Comics as well as Manga and a few Light Novels and I noticed a somewhat interesting pattern

There are Higher Dimensional Beings that perceive Lower Dimensions and and all things within them as Stagnant/Non-Moving.

From the perspective of their Higher Dimensional plane, they perceive all things, all characters, all moments, past, present and future as completely still, displaying absolutely no shape nor form of movement or action and nothing in the lower worlds can take any form of action or movement unless it’s because the higher dimensional entity makes them

Would the Higher Dimensional being perceiving all these things as still and non moving be a nature attributed to his HDE or would it be a feat of speed

And how would this function in VS Debates?
Like let’s say the Higher Being is an 11-D being and he is facing a 3-D being with 11-D smurf Hax and Immeasurable speed

Would the Higher Dimensional being also perceive him as still and non-moving as he perceive all moments and events in lower worlds as such

There are Higher Dimensional Beings that perceive Lower Dimensions and and all things within them as Stagnant/Non-Moving.

From the perspective of their Higher Dimensional plane, they perceive all things, all characters, all moments, past, present and future as completely still, displaying absolutely no shape nor form of movement or action and nothing in the lower worlds can take any form of action or movement unless it’s because the higher dimensional entity makes them
Is it because they are so fast that they perceive everything as frozen, or is it their nature?

What is his dimensionality?
There are quite a couple I have but for this one in particular their are 11-D

And they perceive everything and every event and every character dimensionality below them as still, non-moving and motionless. Past present and Future are completely still to them (in the lower dimensions)

Alright, I get my answers.
And how would this function in VS Debates?
Like let’s say the Higher Being is an 11-D being and he is facing a 3-D being with 11-D smurf Hax and Immeasurable speed

Would the Higher Dimensional being also perceive him as still and non-moving as he perceive all moments and events in lower worlds as such
This will be verse equalization for sure. Since this type of nature is only dependent on his verse. Since it is not a speed feat whatsoever, then the opponent immeasurable speed can't be ignored and the smurf hax should work.

Alright, I get my answers.

This will be verse equalization for sure. Since this type of nature is only dependent on his verse. Since it is not a speed feat whatsoever, then the opponent immeasurable speed can't be ignored and the smurf hax should work.
Alright
What about those who are not Immeasurable speed?

Back