• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Discussion Thread

Alastor, RADIO demon, voodoo-related powers, deer-like characteristics. Main form of attack? Getting big, tentacles and minions. Wow, that's cool (sarcasm)

Attacks related to Sound or something like that. At least in this part of the radio demon,
In pilots we literally get to know that the entire reason for this is that he broadcasted screams of his victims, Vaggie even notes that it was a lazy nickname
to make it more varied they could go deeper into the voodoo part.
I’m pretty sure that all, or almost all, of his abilities come from voodoo

n pilots we literally get to know that the entire reason for this is that he broadcasted screams of his victims, Vaggie even notes that it was a lazy nickname
It's not just that. His microphone being alive and talking, him talking and radio sounds coming (like applause), his radio voice and the changes in intonation. In addition to the radio control he showed when using his tower. Like, he literally has radio powers, it's not just a nickname, since he has powers related to that. It would be interesting if he used it in combat.

I’m pretty sure that all, or almost all, of his abilities come from voodoo
Yes, but it could be more specific than "everything he does is voodoo related".

It's not just that. His microphone being alive and talking, him talking and radio sounds coming (like applause), his radio voice and the changes in intonation.
I mean. He got cooked when his microphone broke-
In addition to the radio control he showed when using his tower.
How so? I thought he just started the broadcast and that’s it. Didn’t see anything supernatural there
Like, he literally has radio powers, it's not just a nickname, since he has powers related to that. It would be interesting if he used it in combat.
Meh, I mean, I don’t see how he could use these abilities in combat tbh
Yes, but it could be more specific than "everything he does is voodoo related".
Well, Alastor’s powers are part of HH mystery, and they couldn’t open all cards right in Season 1. I’m sure we’ll get more into his backstory and powers in Season 2.
Honestly He should be doing more than tentacles tbh
Like nuking universes with a thought fr

Back