• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haxless 9-C Horror Tournament

That's all 16, when I get access to my laptop, I'll add in the links, firm the bracket, and start the first two matches.

He’s under revision but it should be done quickly, his regen only applies if you cut him
Wanna get some opinions on this dude's regen though. Can a majority of contestants get passed it?

Probably, if you break its skin it’ll just forcibly cut itself in that section and split itself so stabbing likely accomplishes that
There was a test where they hammered a nail to its hand and it split apart but his bones got broken and made so he couldn’t reform it very well tho

Oof, John didn't get lucky with his match-up. Huggy might be possessed, but we don't know for sure until we get a new chapter of Poppy Playtime...

If his gun is allowed, that will be the only thing that can maybe save him.

Back