• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haxless 9-C Horror Tournament

Haven't done one of these in a while, let's see how this goes.

Guidelines
•Characters must be no higher than 9-C in AP and durability. 9-C+ is fine, as well as characters who are Tier 10 but 9-C with equipment.

•Haxless.

•Two characters per verse, two per user.

•Speed will be equal across all matches, and everyone will be in-character.

•The battlefield is the Freddy Fazbear's pizzaria found in FNaF 1.

•Only horror characters may be used. This includes characters from horror franchises OR characters that are seen as horrific in their own verse.

Cast

1. Huggy Wuggy (ShockingPsychic)

2. Ghostface/Roman Bridger (ShockingPsychic)

3. Monster 1 (PepperSalt)

4. SCP-372 (PepperSalt)

5. Boogie Man (ArmorChompy)

6. Burnt Elsen (ArmorChompy)

7. Twisted Freddy (StarterPack)

8. Jeff the Killer (StarterPack)

9. Tunnel Sneak (Tllmbrg)

10. UIU 1998-017 (Tllmrg)

11. Grunkfuss the Clown (AdemWarlock)

12. Salad Fingers (JustANormalLemon)

13. The Ginosaji (JustANormalLemon)

14. John Ward (EliminatorVenom)

15. Jason (RoTt25)

16. Mark Hoffman (MinecraftHater2011)

Last edited:
Will you be using Boogie Man or Keith?
Your pick. Keith is a little better of a fighter but Boogie fits the theme better and is also smarter and more willing to kill. Or you can pick Detective Chimp, any of them work for me.

Oh man, I want to watch how this one will unfold. I'd love to put John Ward here, he'd fit in with the more supernatural killers like a glove, but he's 10-B and more of a horro protagonist than villain.

I think Ward would be a great fit here, his abilities would shine against a lot of enemies here and I don't believe horror monsters are necessarily what's being requested here. Although he might also not count as "haxless", idk

I think Ward would be a great fit here, his abilities would shine against a lot of enemies here and I don't believe horror monsters are necessarily what's being requested here. Although he might also not count as "haxless", idk
It should be fine then, he can't exorcize even weak spirits instantly, so they can at least fight him. Then, here we go: John Ward, from FAITH, comes swingin'!

Interestingly, now that I think about it, John should have a Possessed key, where he is fully 9-C physically and should have the perks of minor demons, as he has been possessed twice in the games. Not that I'd use it for this tournament, but it's something I'll try to make a CRT about later.

By the way, I should say that there's two different 9-C "Burnt Elsen", the default Burnt and the Valzong Burnt. Former is a little more effective in combat, latter is vaguely slightly stronger and can power null. I assume the former's what's been accepted?

Last edited:
By the way, I should say that there's two different "Burnt Elsen", the default Burnt and the Valzong Burnt. Former is a little more effective in combat, latter is vaguely slightly stronger and can power null. I assume the former's what's been accepted?
Yup

It seems like those with stealth mastery may be able to keep quiet enough to rip it apart?
If you tuch the feders they just grab you and starte to penetrate non stop your skin wile shooting a more pain/stay alive substance to make youe screem, tuching It is a no no (and being entirely covered in fethers make It very dificult do damage the main body)

If you tuch the feders they just grab you and starte to penetrate non stop your skin wile shooting a more pain/stay alive substance to make youe screem, tuching It is a no no (and being entirely covered in fethers make It very dificult do damage the main body)
Fairly sure other people here can hit with stuff that isn't just their fist

It's profile says that the wings themselves don't make noise, I assume that means tearing them apart won't make any sound and let it regen.

And look at that

All termination methods of SCP-469 have been unsuccessful. Flamethrowers were initially used, but the noise from the discharging propellant as well as the crackling flames gave SCP-469 the energy to grow faster than it could be destroyed. Cutting and slicing instruments, due to their close range, resulted in failure and the loss of two agents. Acid immersion is being suggested.

Ehhhh yeah, guess it needs to go. I'll give Tllmbrg the chance to replace it first.
He’s under revision but it should be done quickly, his regen only applies if you cut him

Mr. Bigglesworth.

I think being seen as the defacto familiar for an Arch Lich that happens to have giants sown together from the bodies of souls of woman and children is terrifying enough

still feel like he's too strong considering how dominating he was in the 10-A tournament but i guess that's up to op

still feel like he's too strong considering how dominating he was in the 10-A tournament but i guess that's up to op
That's because there were a bunch of baseline melee only characters that Bigglesworth had most of the cards against

Back