• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Vs Tiering

for some time, there is often a question that may seem obvious but no, so the Hax of a 2-C Baseline can affect a 2-B Not showing any particular resistance? for example:

• Simon Vs [insert the name of a 2-C characters]; Simon is 2-B but can he resist of hades's Hax for example

First, don't bump so close.

Second, IMO, it mostly takes into account that the person can use their hax, before the higher tier swats them like a fly.

I'm assuming this is coming from the Death vs. Tier 2s.

The only way Death haxstomped Beerus is because Beerus is 3-D and Death has Abstract Existence.

I suppose that it depends how far th user's hax go, on what they are based on, and on who they are used one.

In Simon's case i think no.Simon is equal to Anti Spiral who is 10 or 11d,i think you cant affect higher dimensional entities.

Dzhindzholia said:
In Simon's case i think no.Simon is equal to Anti Spiral who is 10 or 11d,i think you cant affect higher dimensional entities.
I take the example of 2-B Simon

I made some researchies,I think Hades cant affect him via this " Directly matched blows with the Anti-Spiral's Super Granzeboma, which was powered by the Anti-Spiral's maximum power, although it inevitably was defeated in a Giga Drill Break struggle. TTGL has been stated by Gainax to possess an entire compressed Super Spiral space-time universe within it. A Super Spiral Universe is noted to contain 10 or 11 spatiotemporal dimensions".

Simon doesnt have a seperate key,so I think he is 2b at the minimum and likely high 1c.

I see, but in general, a 2-C can affect a 2-B with hax? for example a 2-B Standart with no resistance to erasure and a 2-C that have erasure

If they are both 3D,4D etc,they can affect each other without a problem,3D 2C character can affect 3D 2B character that has 0 resistances,but you cant affect higher dimensional one.

"A 5th-Dimensional being, who transcends all of time in past, present and future, across all infinite universes of the multiverse, being one across all existence. Compared to him, 3-D beings are spatially flat".

That's from Mister Mxyzptik's profile,he is high 2-A.

so for example a 2-C 4D can affect a 2-B 4D? but no a character with a higher dimensional existence

Back