• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax average to be a very good tier 2

>Look up obscure canons

>A massive amount of Digimon get passive Power Null or a resistance to it.

>Proceed to nerf it to thought based.

You understand how broken a verse is when even the supporters on VSBW refuse to acknowledge it and use the nerf hammer ovo

My OCs which I want to be able to fight acausals basically get resistances against all time-related haxes and some sorts of hax negations or tools to go around them. I hate unnecessary OPness (when it's just to make a character look badass even though the story doesn't need to go this far) so if I get to become a writer, I'll totally give my characters in-universely justified ways to take down any OP asshole from their tier and potentially even kinda above them.

So I guess you don't need to make your character acausal if you fear that'll give them a huge tier. Just give them hax negation/immunity. One race I've wrote of has the property where each and every member of them is an "unique existence in all of the multiverse and time which passively/technologically synchronize themselves with the flow of time of the universe they're traveling to", and that property alone ***** on time manipulation while they remain understandable to us humans for they're not above time in any sense, just above your BS.

Don't recall it. Shouldn't be since non god characters consistently show 1-A Hax / Hax Resistance in the Masadaverse.

Back