• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax and NLF issue

How do we know when an ability is hax or not or a no limits fallacy? Compared to other verses and abilities some "hax" might seem NLFs. Any example to explain?

I tend to not use NLF correctly

"I can incinerate your organs". Yeah sure but that might be bound to its power level and im waaaaaay stronger boi

I have this issue to always apply NLF to abilities when applied to anything. Even if it makes sense or is a hax.

"This blast is unstoppable" yeah but i might be able to stand it since im stronger

"This attack destroys your soul" Im way stringer, same with my soul

"I can controo vectors jajaja" yeah but maybe my muscles and my power is to damm strong tjat i will deny your magic stuff or is that an ability too😂😂

Hax is NLF when you start assuming it works beyond it's shown potency or if a character is vague about it.

Example: I can absorb the souls of 100 people with a thought. NLF would be if people started saying I could soul absorb 1000 or Infinite souls with a thought just because I haven't shown a limit.

Back