• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hat Kid VS Sonic the Hedgehog

Hat Kid VS Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern)

• Starting Distance: 100 Meters
  • Equalized speed
  • 4-A versions will be used
  • Both intent on killing
Hat Kid:
Sonic: 4 (@JED, @I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die, @Gilad_Hyperstar, @ShadowWarrior1999)
Inconclusive:

latest
latest

Last edited:
That being said, I’m voting Sonic due to a much more versatile arsenal of hax. Nothing Hat Kid has can put him down, since it seems he resists all her noteworthy hax. Even if you want to argue she is still stronger even with his scaling chain, it will not be significant enough to bypass his stonewall durability with brute force alone. Even with her Type 4 Immortality, Sonic has more than enough hax she doesn’t resist to incapacitate her once he realizes she keeps reviving.

At this moment I'll say inconclusive.

Hat kid may can't do something with super sonic, however I don't see some incap options.

Sealing, BFR, Time stop, Ring Time (he won't be reborn if Sonic won't collect the ring). Absorption will also incap since she isn't technically killed
Wait, I know that BFR and time stop comes from chaos emeralds, but from what comes sealing and from which game ring time is?
And how time stop exactly incaps also a question.

Wait, I know that BFR and time stop comes from chaos emeralds, but from what comes sealing and from which game ring time is?
Sealing comes from either the Magic hands (a skill Sonic uses in Sonic Adventure 2) or Sealing enemies outside of space and time with the Chaos Emeralds, and he uses Ring Time in Sonic Generations

Reactions: JED
BFR and Sealing (Can send targets outside space-time with the Chaos Emeralds, or use Chaos Control to send others to different dimensions)
Sealing (With Magic Hands)

• Magic Gloves: Allows Sonic to perform the "Magic Hands" technique. In a small explosion which consumes the targets, Sonic shrinks the enemy down to roughly the size of a basketball and traps them in a transparent sphere. Sonic can then explode the sphere to destroy them or simply leave them incapacitated.

Here is Ring Time. It’s from Sonic Generation

I’m new here so I’m confused. What is a stomp thread?

Back