• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Both are 9-A
  • End Game Hat Kid and Pre-Schrodinger Alucard are used
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Battle takes place in The Subcon Forest Village
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 10 meters away from each other

4f9d554844e3b2c92092d8a37cb1dc01.jpg
VS
dfb4036808189fe99216dd7100f7b61f.jpg

"You got your soul back! You feel relieved, energized and the usual amount of empty!":
"The world would be so boring without idiots like you to amuse me.":
Incon:

Dude, I have no idea why Hat Kid has an end game key when, aside from gaining new abilities, she's basically the same as she was in the beginning of the game. It isn't like a character from an RPG or other games where the character's stats grow stronger and stronger where at the end of the adventure, they are exponentially stronger than what they started off as which doesn't apply to Hat Kid as a character.

Anyways, just a small rant since I noticed you decided to put that key in the OP and it really made me realized exactly why it's even a thing. Might make a CRT off of it.

Anyways, Alucard. Just look at that wall of hax. He has an insane regen factor that I'm pretty sure Hat Kid can't bypass and loads of other abilities that would affect her, almost passively it seems. With a time piece, she could BFR him but it's not in character for her to just go ahead and do that right off the bat, so this is looking pretty stompish, unless someone has a counterargument.

I mean, Hat Kid's Type 4 Immortality + her pretty impressive Mind hax resistance means Alucard can only really defeat Hat Kid with his Resistance Negation and (possibly) absorption, though Hat Kid doesn't even need a soul to resurrect anyway
Not to mention hitting Hat Kid with the Time Stop Hat is going to be far from easy
Both Alucard's and Hat Kid's wincons are far from their starting moves anyway, so it seems pretty fair

Last edited:
Back