• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

hat kid, potential power additions

the online party machine in the main room of her spaceship shows this image. this could imply that it connects dimensions, and therefore that hat kid can use dimensional travel, although i'm not sure if it's canon that hat kid actually has/uses the machine.

also, adding onto her intelligence, a blueprint in her bedroom of the space ship says "By: ME!" which implies that she was smart enough to create a spaceship's blueprints.

she' also has the speed to rescue several people from a sinking cruise ship (like 12 if i remeber correctly), where the captain says that it'll only take a few minutes for everything to hit the seafloor. i'd say his word is reliable, considering that he's been a captain for a long while. i'm not sure how big the curise ship is though.

Sorry, but the only thing that could apply here is her adding onto her intelligence. There isn't really any evidence proving that the online party machine connects dimensions, and the last section can't really gauge her speed. Since she implies she created her own ship on the blueprints, we could possibly apply this.

ah, okay.

i think that maybe the ship thing could give a lower bound of at least average speed, considering the giant meat rollers weigh 2 tonnes according to this manual, which means that the ship can be assumed to be of human(ish) scale.

also, the mafia goons can exert enough force to roll said meat rollers (slightly) uphill, and hat kid can take attacks from them and survive.

assuming that the force required to push it is 2 tons, and that the mafia goons exert the same force with their punches, hat kid would have building level dura. the force required to push the meat is probably less considering the mafia goons only have to overcome friction and the gravity of it rolling slightly downhill, but that'd still mean building or small building level dura.

(i assumed that the tons listed on the attack potency page were metric tons)

however, i think that the manual i used is an older ver., and i don't have the version which would be in a copy from the switch versions, so this might all be wrong. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Back