• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hat Kid Intel Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It collapses dimensions together so she can bring in alt universe people, think of a stacking pyramid. It's a tier 2 feat, just not at all applicable to her statistics since it's via a random piece of equipment she never brings with her on her ship.
Okay. I would be willing to use a compromise solution in that case, given that she only has a single feat of this scale.

It's via tech that's on her ship, so it wouldn't really constitute an upgrade. Also 50 dimensions would be 2-C, realistically what the context implies is a pokemon like deal where every game is an alt universe and it's sold a million copies but idk if that'll be accepted and again, it's just tech on the ship that she doesn't even carry around with herself.
Well, a little conspiracy from me would be now: Ship is powered by time pieces, time pieces was powering up mustache girl and hat kid beat powered up mustache girl. So probably it can be scalable to hat kid.

Well, a little conspiracy from me would be now: Ship is powered by time pieces, time pieces was powering up mustache girl and hat kid beat powered up mustache girl. So probably it can be scalable to hat kid.
We already accept the time pieces power up Mustache Girl.

So about the compromise solution that I mentioned above...

I do not think that a thread is necessary. I just need to better clarify what I originally wrote there to be consistent with the intentions behind it.

Anyway, can somebody please clarify if she actually merged 50 universes to a single unit, or just transported alternative versions of herself to the battle, because if she did the former, I would be willing to give her an "At least Extraordinary Genius, possibly Supergenius" rating,
From what I understand of what the text says she's "collapsing dimensions together" and all the missions that you do with your up to 50 alternate selves allows things like items to be given to all 50 of the people or 50 of the same item existing, as an example:

Basically in this mission you need to get this bucket (only one of them exists in the stage), but all 50 alternate Hat Kids can get 50 diff buckets, it's not as showable here due to the extreme lag but you can see more then one bucket.

With this in mind I think it's safe to say she stacked the universes into one, as I've said before so no one misunderstands, this isn't scalable to her as it's a random piece of equipment of her ship she never brings with her.

Okay, "At least Extraordinary Genius, possibly Supergenius" is probably fine then.

Well, I think I need to rephrase. The device is one of the ship parts and ship is power up by time pieces which also power up mustache girl, so why it couldn't be scalable?
That would not at all, from what I understand even when she loses her time pieces in the beginning and before you add the power to the ship the dimensional collapsar is still operational. But even if that wasn't the case nothing implies the time pieces directly scale to the power of that, and again that's arguably via all the time pieces on her ship, which from what mustache girl shows in the fight goes from hundreds upon hundreds and Mustache Girl was only amped by like, 40 iirc.

Yes, that should be fine. I will also try to clarify the intelligence page a bit.

That would not at all, from what I understand even when she loses her time pieces in the beginning and before you add the power to the ship the dimensional collapsar is still operational. But even if that wasn't the case nothing implies the time pieces directly scale to the power of that, and again that's arguably via all the time pieces on her ship, which from what mustache girl shows in the fight goes from hundreds upon hundreds and Mustache Girl was only amped by like, 40 iirc.
That's actually very good point. But 40 time pieces while there's much more than hundred I think is because hat kid lost only 40 time pieces, while the others are left on ship that would explain why ship was still working.

That's actually very good point. But 40 time pieces while there's much more than hundred I think is because hat kid lost only 40 time pieces, while the others are left on ship that would explain why ship was still working. I think I'll made a thread later.

That's actually very good point. But 40 time pieces while there's much more than hundred I think is because hat kid lost only 40 time pieces, while the others are left on ship that would explain why ship was still working. I think I'll made a thread later.
We can discuss this in another thread (or on discord since I sent you a FR), ye, this thread's purpose is pretty much concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back