• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hashirama Senju vs Harlequin (King) [Naruto vs NNT]

its not a chakra thing smfh... its sitll wood... real or not he has control over wood, plants etc its not even a fight lmao.. plus hes faster and can turn hashirama to stone plus shield himself and got hella hax like thorns of insta death

king will literally destroy wood via water manipulation and naruto wood = water/earth

b32daf506476d4e0f5c5cbd36665e4b0.png

https://gyazo.com/b32daf506476d4e0f5c5cbd36665e4b0

its not a chakra thing smfh... its sitll wood... real or not he has control over wood, plants etc its not even a fight lmao.. plus hes faster and can turn hashirama to stone plus shield himself and got hella hax like thorns of insta death
Hashi manipulates the wood via chakra, so no he doesn't control it.

I still don't see King manipulating hundreds of kms worth of wood. King can control water in the wood but to what range? he only has km for range and Hashirama has way more. Then how much water can king manipulate at once?

I still don't see King manipulating hundreds of kms worth of wood. King can control water in the wood but to what range? he only has km for range and Hashirama has way more. Then how much water can king manipulate at once?
didnt king control wood from far distance vs zeldris? also hashi gotta attack him somehow so when the wood is close by its easy manipulaiton ... just take the L

didnt king control wood from far distance vs zeldris? also hashi gotta attack him somehow so when the wood is close by its easy manipulaiton ... just take the L
idk I didn't read all of sds. Yea my point is that if King cannot control large amounts of water or wood then he gets overwhelmed.

And both of them can control said plants and wood so yes it comes down to the person with the higher LS and it’s obviously hashirama class T
So hashi still negs with wood release

And both of them can control said plants and wood so yes it comes down to the person with the higher LS and it’s obviously hashirama class T
So hashi still negs with wood release
question why does it come down to LS? king has manipulation while hashirama can just emit... this isnt even a fight

question why does it come down to LS? king has manipulation while hashirama can just emit... this isnt even a fight
No hashirama also controls where did you see hashirama doesn’t control??
Him moving his wood about and rolling them up and trying to capture people or beasts is what??

but does he have control over all plants like king?? thats the question can he make a random tree blossom? no king manipulation is far greater

but does he have control over all plants like king?? thats the question can he make a random tree blossom? no king manipulation is far greater
I don’t really care, I am just addressing you saying king will manipulate the woods of hashirama
That’s utterly wrong that’s all

Anyway this should be closed as it is a stomp hashi only Arsenal is wood and you can’t restrict it so either way it is a stomp

close this. Cause if we go Sage vs full wings, Hashirama has ap advantage and more abilities to neg harder besides wood, if we go base vs full wings then king has the ap advantage and can just destroy all Hashirama wood.

This feels like a horrible mismatch. I do have a question though. I thought Hashirama merely created the wood and was able to move it around. Is he able to affect the strength, density, age etc of the wood assuming King can because thats what Disaster sounds like from a glance.

I agree with speedster we should switch out King with another NNT character if this is truly going to be Naruto v NNT and close this thread

does king have resistance to sleep manip?Because deep forest emergence gg is a viable option
No, but he should be able to read Hashirama's mind prior to the attack and then nullify the potency of it with Disaster. And Hashirama even using the move is dependant on Hashirama getting close enough to use it.

Last edited:
This feels like a horrible mismatch. I do have a question though. I thought Hashirama merely created the wood and was able to move it around. Is he able to affect the strength, density, age etc of the wood assuming King can because thats what Disaster sounds like from a glance.

I agree with speedster we should switch out King with another NNT character if this is truly going to be Naruto v NNT and close this thread
Hashirama can change the density and strength but it's usually dependent on the Jutsu he's using. But regardless of his ways of controlling it, his overall control is greater via lifting strength. I've asked before but Hashirama controls mountains of wood at a time, creating large hand wood structures to dragons that can wrap around bijus and ofc his golem. So even if king has control over life to say he'd have control over such large amounts of wood would need to be shown.

Yea personally I think someone better for Hashirama to fight is maybe one of the commandments but even that is kinda pointless. I would rather see onoki or gaara vs one of the sins

Back