• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Has this been done?: Jotaro vs Deku

Jotaro walks up to Deku and Star Platinum launches a barrage of punches Deku has no way of knowing was coming.

Even with prior knowledge, Deku still is at a disadvantage. The two have near comparable battle sense and the ability to outwit their opponent. Jotaro just has an invisible spirit to help him while Deku doesn't.

Oh, weird. I thought it did that was the impression I got in other matches

but I guess okay. Weird.

uuuuuuh three for Jotaro?

if this match is terribly unfair I'll make a new thread and change it to Jonathan

The Chelshia match was won due to skill and intelligence, not range. Kong was made before he even had shockwaves in canon I believe. Pretty sure same is for enderman, Air Force and black whip weren't the deciding factors for those wins.

No Kong match was made while he had shockwaves. was one of the reasons why Deku one, and the massive AP advantage

One person in that whole thread mentioned shockwaves for their reasoning, and it was compounded with other reasons, so no, it wasn't the deciding factor.

The deciding factor was Deku being stronger than Kong, which he still is. Rematch it if you want, Kong is a bit stronger I suppose.

I mean it was two of the three main reasons why Deku apparently won so I'd say it was a deciding factor. And Kong isn't like...stronger at all. He's four times weaker anyways.

Also I don't hate Deku. I thought this was a match that could be done and be alright. I didn't understand how his tiers work. Sue me

He's only like 2x weaker now since he got a calc. But yeah, the reasoning still stands, and honestly, he'd probably lose worse. F for kong.

Sir Ovens said:
Jotaro walks up to Deku and Star Platinum launches a barrage of punches Deku has no way of knowing was coming.
But survives like 2 ordinary human beings that fell victim to that did?

Isnt Deku city level too? And Jotaro is only street / building level (building level only if we count non canon feats anyway)

Insert creative name here 12 said:
Jotaro is 8C from scaling off canon feats. Deku is city level at 100%
I mean I've seen people say he's city level cuz he scales to RHCP but I doubt thats true from context of scenes. Scratch that I lied non canon Jotaro is multiversal. Canon Jotaro I think is street level cuz he cant destroy a simple road roller and can only shatter diamond which is a brittle substance (you can destroy it with a hammer).

How he gets past time stop? Doesnt Jotaro usually pound his opponents in stopped time? He never goes for phasing + heart crush even while bloodlusted, he only did that stuff for life saving reasons, he never did that on Kira, DIO, or Pucci while he was pissed at em. I think the barrage punch is irrelevant if he lacks the force to hurt Deku. We've seen ordinary humans like Dan of Steel and Kira survive that kind of force. Only way I see Jotaro winning is by sheer luck if Deku breaks his bones while using full force and can't fight for obvious reasons. But I think even that doesn't guarantee a win cuz Deku beat someone even while banged up.

Did you guys not actually read the thread? Not only is time stop not allowed, but it's already been agreed Deku can't deal with Star Platinum.

Essay kinda wasted, this thread is getting Hakai'd soon.

Back