• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Darkstar-Archangel said:
@JackHammer 2099

I like how you just flat out label my video as "headcanon" without explaining anything. "You said Chaos Emeralds are quartz" who cares what I say in my OLD video, I made the newer one to replace the OLD one. And your last sentence in your first paragraph is just "your points suck" that's not a counter-argument.

"Also base did that feat more than once." Did WHAT more than once? Also you need to state the specific examples of the 2 or more certain feats that he did at base, whatever it is the feat that you're saying. And I know his super forms are better but what he does in super forms are irrelevant to my arguments, I'm only focusing on base.
Saying stuff like that means you not expert in Sonic debating and neither was yours a counter arguement in the same process. Replacing them with new videos doesnt mean you improved from that one. If you are trying to understand the series just call them Chaos Emeralds.

Generations feat which he did nine times which you claimed the "Fan interpetation od time and space" when that was the point of the game. Dude you dont compare time and space to traveling to contients is not even right cause your saying anyone who can travel to contients can easily travel through time and space when you know that isn't right. If you are trying to debate make a better arguement dont repeat yourself just to sound like your making a point cause your not. The only thung you have right in your Sonic video was Infinite not being the strongest villian. That would make you a better debater right there.

Mario is FTL and Alien X is multiversal and Sonic here is just that fast.

@JackHammer 2099

The start of your first paragraph again just says "you suck at debating" then you throw another insult "you don't improve". Plus the reason why I wanted to call them 'quartz' and not 'emeralds' is because emeralds are supposed to be green in real life, why do we call the non-green chaos emeralds 'emeralds' and not call the red one 'chaos ruby' and the blue one 'chaos sapphire'?

Okay thanks for giving the example but again the speed you claim for generations isn't in the context for infinite. Here's something you don't know about Sonic generations, the WHITE SPACE is a realm where "time doesn't exist" while the zones themselves DO have time (as well as the characters) you use the quote "when the Sonics accelerate through time" the 'time' does refer to the time in the zones.

If you don't see me making a better argument, why not focus on the other examples in my video? Like the belief that Sonic can time travel by himself, the feat that compares Sonic to Flash's race against a teleporter, the belief that Sonic only got out of the arabian nights by running (when that's not how he got in), the belief that a game-mechanic 'special generator' is an actual dimensional travelling feat by himself, and Aries claiming that the WHOLE UNIVERSE was in the white space for each zone during generations.

Darkstar-Archangel said:
@JackHammer 2099

The start of your first paragraph again just says "you suck at debating" then you throw another insult "you don't improve". Plus the reason why I wanted to call them 'quartz' and not 'emeralds' is because emeralds are supposed to be green in real life, why do we call the non-green chaos emeralds 'emeralds' and not call the red one 'chaos ruby' and the blue one 'chaos sapphire'?

Okay thanks for giving the example but again the speed you claim for generations isn't in the context for infinite. Here's something you don't know about Sonic generations, the WHITE SPACE is a realm where "time doesn't exist" while the zones themselves DO have time (as well as the characters) you use the quote "when the Sonics accelerate through time" the 'time' does refer to the time in the zones.

If you don't see me making a better argument, why not focus on the other examples in my video? Like the belief that Sonic can time travel by himself, the feat that compares Sonic to Flash's race against a teleporter, the belief that Sonic only got out of the arabian nights by running (when that's not how he got in), the belief that a game-mechanic 'special generator' is an actual dimensional travelling feat by himself, and Aries claiming that the WHOLE UNIVERSE was in the white space for each zone during generations.
Ok to me to insult have to be literally saying "Your the worst debater" or "Your horrible at debating sonic". I didnt insult in my paragraph and that doesnt matter if they are colored they are still chaos emeralds. Its fiction it doesnt always have to full real life rules. You cant be critizing them cause they are colored.

Ok here is the simple thing here: They accelerated through time after it was restored by Sonic's speed by either one of them. Time Eater didnt leave any timespace left functioning. It was confirmed numerous times he was doing that. The only way to accelerate through time is to restore it first.

• In order to time travel the energy needed speed to activated the power which Sonic was doing. It was even stated in the manual. It doesnt matter if the Time Plate was there cause it was stated speed was needed to activated the power. Also the JP manual translated by windii you need to move at ths speed of light in order to activated which Sonic had to do. So that would count as a speed feat regardless.
  • There is no recharge on Silver's teleportation. It was barely keeping up with Sonic's speed shown the video and only pased him once cause of the stumpy platforms. Also Sonic has superior feats than teleportation anyhow.
  • Sonic was traveling from universe to universe in Arabian Knights when he first met the Erazor Djinn in the beginning of the game. He may have enetered using the carpet but it wasnt stated he used it to get out.
  • No one said it was dimension traveling feat. Sonic's speed was giving the generator energy to distort dimensions. Since it was speed doing that since the Generator didnt have its own energy that makes it an MFTl feat for it
  • That was debunked with his latest video on your Sonic video talking about it.
Also the fact Sonic trains proven by battle and chronicles improving his abilities and since he can get more powerful every second due to Forces. He is far above those feats since his abilities were improving.

@JackHammer 2099 (reply to #204)

Response to first paragraph: I'll call them Chaos Emeralds, the other reason why I wanted to call them 'Quartz' is because "Chaos Quartz" sounds more catchy.

Re. second paragraph: They accelerated through time, the zones have time but its that the time for the zones were frozen (not frozen in temperature but time was frozen). Sonic didn't have his time frozen which is why he was able to restore the zones life. If any other speedster was alive in there they would've done the same thing.

- Re. first point: So the Time Plate functions like the 'Special Generator', required light speed to activate it? The context that you're saying shows that it is acknowledging that the Time Plate actually exists, some people acted like they didn't exist to say that Sonic can time travel without a time plate (which doesn't explain why he needed chaos control to time travel in Sonic 06).

- Re. second point: If Silver's teleportation had no charge he would've used it all the time. I know Sonic's dealt with teleporters before but you also need to consider the range/distance he traveled when engaging with a character during a single teleportation.

- Re. third point: He was traveling between universes before meeting Erazor Djinn? Okay I would like to see the cutscene/dialogue where that is shown.

- Re. fourth point: Some people said it was a dimension feat, some people were also treating like it wasn't Sonic powering the generator, it was rotating sonic and Sonic's speed created wormholes. As for the "Sonic moved FTL to power the generator" I'll accept that.

- Re. fifth point: 4 months before he made his "Super Sonic with Rings" video, I said "is Aries going to use the backgrounds in the stages as evidence?" and that's exactly what he did. He says "game mechanic" but the word he's looking for is "cosmetic".

I know he improves (like any other fictional character) but that's not the same as saying they are automatically have infinite in 'name of stat here'.

Well that's not what they are called at all. They are called Chaos Emeralds which was stated numerous times. We call how it is not cause its not the way we like.

No they don't have time. Time Eater was erasing time and space and they were only able to accelerated it by restoring it first. Its not that hard to understand. Your basically saying Time Eater didnt erase time and space at all at this point

Using the Chaos Emerald to time travel doesnt debunk the feat in general. We can say Superman used a stone to travel in time despite doing it with his speed before and the feat can still be acknowledged. It was used for the sake of the plot of 06. Just cause he wasnt shown doing doesnt mean he cant. It was still activated by speed and had to go at the speed of light to activated it so it would count as a speed feat regardless of the situtaion

He is using it all the time. He is spamming it when dealing with Sonic. Both in 3DS and Generations. He is spamming it after he gets left behind or gets launched away by the Homing Attack

I'm guessing you didn't play Secret Rings then. After Erazor tries to go to the Sand Oasis World to get King Shayhar, Sonic says he can his speed to get to that world faster than he can and he did even went into the place and after the King got captured after talking to Sonic the hedgehig travels to the next world which is Dinosaur Jungle.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqDauv-a8gjRmoKueXZmRDsWcJcYQCnlb

• Pt1: 22:53
  • Pt2: 6:30 or we can go from the start of the second level
Ok thank you accepting that feat

A Sonic Generations comic was retelling how Modern Sonic was in white space and the narrator confirmed he was thrown into other dimensions which was implying the classic, dreamcast and modern era as those dimensions. So that would be more of the case to back up his claim

https://info.sonicretro.org/images/3/33/SonicGenerations_comicstrip.jpg

The highest speed is irrelevant speed not infinite or immeasurable. So he still has room to get faster cause infinite isn't the highest speed its irrelevant which Sonic cannot reach not even his OP version of himself.

@JackHammer 2099

Re Second Paragraph: The White Space is the "erased realm" it only erased the zones from the original universe and the White Space, they weren't completely erased, they were put in the White Space like the White Space is the trash can. Tails said "leaving the areas empty and dead and STICKING THEM (the zones) in this weird white limbo".

Re Third: Sonic using an emerald DOES debunk it because, not one other moment of Sonic time travel ever shows Sonic time travelling without using a special object, even in Sonic Mania ALL of the playable characters are shown moving through a warp plate in an automatic-in-game cutscene for one stage, you cannot simply tell me that all characters can time travel. Your quote "just cause he wasn't shown doing it doesn't mean he cannot" is a fallacy (Burden-of-proof-fallacy). Which begs the question, how many games have time travel?

Re Fourth: If Silver was spamming the teleportation, means his teleportation has a limited range unlike Flash's opponent.

Re Fifth: For the Secret Rings, you're not the first person to tell me this, I don't see Sonic doing anything of doing (casual) universe-to-universe travelling, I think you're overusing the word "world" into a literal sense. And yes I did watch the videos with the timestamps you mentioned.

Re Seventh with Generations Comic: What does this have to do with the special generator? The White Space is clearly another dimension which have multiple zones right next to each other.

Re Last: You still haven't shown Sonic having any of the high-term speeds that you mentioned.

That wasn't implying only happened to realms. If that was the case then there was no need to defeat the Time Eater. Not only that at the Time Eater's lair Eggman confirmed that he was destroying the world using Time Eater's powers and this was backed up by Tails saying this.

No it doesn't. That is basically headcannons at this point since he was shown actually doing. Your also taking that CD part of context again when speed is needed to do so in order to activated time travel. And that isn't a fallacy its a fact. Its that same other characters being equal to universe busters in power just cause they haven't do it doesn't mean that can't do it.

That doesn't debunk the FTL feat tho still.

He literally said he got there with his speed in after he first met Erazor Djinn which was the obvious point right there. And no I'm not overusing "world". Arabian Knights is a world that contains other worlds just like Maginaryworld but with less. Worlds are dimensions which were confirmed to be universes.

That was for the Aries Scarlet video.

I did but you seem to taken the CD and Generations stuff out of context to prove your point when that isn't the case there.

First I would like to say that I respect you for keeping this discussion respectful. One person that I recently found out made a video response to me, not only did he make a disrespectful response but he also blocked me which prevents him from seeing my replies on his video.

Re First Paragraph: The time was unfrozen for the zones when the Sonics restored them, but they were still in the White Limbo. They defeated the time eater not just to prevent it from doing damage but to undo all the current damage it did. Eggman said he wanted to own the world, not destroy it. He only wanted to "undo my previous defeats" which damages the world with Eggman's plans.

Re Second: How many games have time travel? Because Sonic needing a emerald is not a headcanon, if he time travelled with speed-ALONE (I repeat "speed-ALONE") he wouldn't need Chaos Control. I agree that speed is needed for the time travel in Sonic CD, but what I am saying that massive speed is HALF of what he needs to achieve time travelling, the other half comes from the warp plate (there's one in Sonic Mania) Also "just because a character is not shown doing something, doesn't mean they cannot" IS a Fallacy. It's the burden-of-proof fallacy, it's even listed in the 'Fallacy' page on this website. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy#3._Burden_of_proof_fallacy

Re Third: If Sonic was going FTL to beat Silver, then that's perfectly fine.

Re Fourth: I saw the Secret Rings cutscene, but what actual universe-to-universe travel is being shown here? The 'worlds' in the book are just connected to eachother, they're in the same book.

Re Fifth: Oh, you meant that comic for Aries. Alright but here's the think, like the manual where the word "universe" is mentioned once, the word "dimension" is mentioned once in that comic and that little box at the bottom where the word is mentioned is restating what happened in the beginning cutscene where Time Eater sucks Sonics friends through different dimensional portals to a different location each having a different point in time. Anyhow since that word is a one-off quote, and the word doesn't refer to anything in size, it's more likely an outlier.

Re Sixth: I may have taken your response out of context but not the games you listed. Sonic CD convinently show Sonic using a special obstacle before running light-speed to activate it (same for Sonic Mania) it's not like during gameplay you activate time travel by pressing a button on the controller when you are running at a fast speed. And it's not like Generations doesn't have any SPECIFIC context to show HOW he's unfreezing the zones rather than the vague "when the Sonics accelerate through time". The best theory is what Aries said by "spreading kinetic energy".

Thank you

Not really since they are white. Classic Tails stated that the Zone in white is a destroyed time and space area cause if was unfrozen they was no point in Time Eater restoring it.

Thank you for agreeing that Its a speed feat despite the latter but it still wouldn't count as an outlier if he was doing it more than once good sir. He did it more than once in CD and I can say the same for Superman as well since he had a device that allowed to time travel despite doing it with his speed numerous times. Chaos Control is another means of doing. It the same with Sonic sneeze and his quills shaking. They both had a reaction when they detect danger that doesn't make one or the other an outlier and the same could go for this one. Chaos Control is another means of Time Travel. Also that BPF can be the same for Krillin since he has planet level feats yet he can't bust a planet or PC Supes since he is universal yet he hasn't shown to bust a universe.

Thank you for agreeing to the Silver part

Just because they are in the same book doesn't mean they are in the they are connected. Its the same with a Maginaryworld its a dimension yet the dimensions it contains are separate from each other. The same would go for the Arabian Knights universe. A universe is always separate from each other not connected or else they wouldn't be stated to be worlds. We can say Solaris being in timelines due to OMNIPRESENCE was contected to each other cause the three Hedgehogs flew at the same time in the fight and were just far away from each other but that's not the case

A narration of the word isn't an outlier in a comic. No narrator's word in the comic is and dimensions were proven to be universes thanks to Rush Adventure. You know Classic Sonic right? He is now an alternative timeline version of Sonic due to the Time Eater cause if you noticed if you changed the past you create an alternative timeline so the Classic Era is a dimension and same with the other ones.

Responed to you sixth comment since you agreed its a speed feat its a speed feat. And to the Generatiosn comment I explained in the second one of how that was possibly and Aries video would back that up.

You're welcome.

Re Second: Which dialogue? A cutscene, or an in-game dialogue? Regardless it is still tricky to describe how the zones are unfrozen with just the in-game dialogue, the most understandable described way is what Aries said "giving the energy for something to MOVE, is by giving it kinetic energy because movement-energy IS kinetic-energy" in his video.

Re Third: Yes it is a speed feat, only because the high-speed is HALF the reason for the time travel. Sonic CD and Sonic Mania show it. In response to me bringing up the "fallacy" arguement, you say "Krillin never destroyed a planet before but he can" while it is said that his power is capable of destroying a planet, that's just confirmed STAT-wise. However for Sonic time travelling by Speed-ALONE (keyword: alone) is neither shown stat-wise nor feat-wise. Plus there's another thing from Generations (which I didn't notice until now) the ending where Classic Sonic says goodbye to his Modern self, a portal is CONVIENENTLY shown for him and the cutscene doesn't show Sonic creating the portal himself.

Re Fifth: What says that the worlds aren't connected in the book? I would like to see more of it (already saw the ending). The Solaris feat only makes sense only because the 3 hedgehogs were in Super States which easily give them a dimensional travelling ability.

Re: Sixth: A dimensional crossover is easily shown for the rush games, the white limbo is clearly another dimension. However my main point to get across is that the word "dimension" doesn't show anything size-wise (same for 'time-and-space'). Again Aries's Kinetic point stands, but the universal-size (using backgrounds in the stages as evidence, cosmetic) wasn't stated. I know there's different timelines in the Sonic games like: Existence of Solaris, good/bad future for Sonic CD, the damage that the Time Eater does.

I'm glad we're narrowing down this discussion to an agreement.

I was referring to the cutscene in generations

Actually the it would count as featwise regardless of what happened. A feat is still a feat even if amped or assisted. I dont see how that debunks the feat when it was done numeorus times throughout the game. Its unknown how that portal came up when the Time Eater was dead aftee the fight with Super Sonic

Remember that universes are always separate. Arabian Knights may contain them but the universes are separate apart, lost prologue, sand oasis and dinasour jungle are examples of this.

It was actually shown in Shuffle when that started. Just because the size wasn't shown doesn't mean refute its. The size wasn't shown for the rest of the dimensions in the canon verse as well no one questions that.

Yeah I agree.

Re First: I even watched the Windii translation and the wording is similar to the english dub. Technically, what you said "it was a destroyed time" is correct because it is similar to how destroying the bad future (Sonic CD) is a destroyed time. Speaking of the Windii translation (which is a MAJOR piece of evidence) Modern Tails says "but when the Sonics run through them at the speed of sound, the erased time starts moving again." Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuOZ62XmQww Go to the 10:15 mark. The translation (turn on captions). The japanese translation CLEARLY states a specific speed by Windii "speed of sound".

Re Second: As long as you admit that it is an amped/assisted feat (which was shown for any/all times of time travel) then that's cool.

Re Third: One thing that is to be sure, the Arabian Nights is a POCKET Dimension. It fits the definintion because it's a world within a small object (a book in this case).

Re Fourth: What I meant for the Generations comic is that "dimensions" (plural) is mentioned once just like how the english manual mentions the word "Universe" once. Even though Generations is a dimensional plot, as for the size, even dialogue in cutscenes were mentioning things like buildings and white-out areas without anything outside.

I read that and that is basically in error. You don't use sound speed to restore time. That doesn't make sense. Here is another translation here and it doesn't stated anything about sound speed using to restore time ( https://imgur.com/a/71yHFWC )

Well its not really an amped since it was never stated in the manual just him running at lightspeed to achieve time travel but ok.

True but remember dimensions in that series are universes so they would be the same size as Sonic's and the others still.

The Sonic dimension lore still appiles to Generations as well as what i said earlier. The building quote wasnt supposed to be literal and erasing time and space (also destroying it) would still be universal.

Re First: "You don't use sound-speed to restore" so you're going to ignore Aries's 'Kinetic Energy' theory? Also I'm going to be sceptical with your perspective about Windii's translation (as many other fans including Aries, used her other translations) especially since you use an example from Google Translate of the compiled Japanese text, which google translate is known for being less accurate than human translation. I do have a Japanese acquantience, I'll wait for his review.

Re Second: Convinently all times are shown amped/assisted, sure him going light speed ACTIVATED the time travel, which the manual you got was ALSO from Windii which also included mentioning him being assisted by the warp panels (Sonic Mania also doesn't lie). The way the context was shown for that manual is the same for the Special Generator rush page.

Re Third: I'm going to need some more evidence that suggests the size for those worlds.

Re Fourth: Yes, clearly it is dimensional, however a universal-size in a single zone was still not specified.

Can you explain how sound speed is capable of restoring time and space please? I don't see how Aries video involves this since he mentions going beyond light speed does this not sound speed. I know Windii is a good translator but using the speed of sound to restore time makes no sense. Its the speed of light and even the Sonic CD manual mentions in order to time travel you must exceed light speed. The person who made that part of the script in Japan made in error cause at least English got it right and knows about how time works. Google translation isn't inaccurate all the time unless your doing it wrong. Its translated Sonic X Super Sonic JP Bio card mentioning he had infinite levels of strength and speed. Not only that the translation says the same thing but differently however not mention of sound.

That was never stated to be an amp tho. The manual never confirmed it as well. As soon as the energy is in him he has the run at the speed of light to time warp and the generators as i explained early he is giving them them energy with his speed to open holes to dimensions not the other way around. Its an unamped speed feat. There is no amp assumption in those context unless you wanna the Chaos Emeralds since they have staticts amplification.

Just cause they are different doesn't mean they arent universes. Dimensions in this series are confirmed to be universes, timelines and realities ( https://imgur.com/a/GAYJoW3 ). That appilies to Arabian Knights as well. They are no different at all.

It be could implying the eras as Classic Sonic was turned into an alternative reality versiom of Sonic due to changing the past by the Time Eater not the zones here. It bascially doesn't matter at this point since erasing time and space in them universal - multiversal ( https://character-stats-and-profile...Eater_(Canon,_Game_Character)/Maverick_Zero_X )

Apparently, another actual human translation was just 'high-speed' but nothing about infinite-speed. Just for the convenience of the discussion I'm going to ball it up to light-speed/FTL. Because speed is 'amount-of-distance-in-an-amount-of-time' nothing meta/magical in particular is ever mentioned.

Nothing in the manual says 'amp' nor 'solo'. One point I would make, a game-mechanic doesn't prove NOR disprove an ability for a character. The amount of evidence that Sonic-to-time-travel-assisted OUTWEIGHS the amount of evidence Sonic-time-travels-without-assistance.

- Sonic CD Gameplay-wise DOES shows Sonic gaining warp-standby by passing through an obstacle, then activating it when running high (light) speed.

- Sonic CD Gameplay-wise DOES NOT show Sonic time traveling with a simple press of a button on the controller (which is like activating boost/dash in games).

- Sonic 06 uses Chaos Control to time travel, never suggested by running.

- No cutscene in any game has any character saying Sonic has this ability.

- Sonic Generations ending shows how Classic Sonic going home, he doesn't time travel back to his past by only running, a portal was available for him for no reason.

- Sonic Mania shows an AUTOMATIC in-game cutscene for ALL PLAYABLE CHARACTERS passing through a warp-plate. A game-mechanic being used NOT during gameplay. (Tails, Knuckles, Ray and Mighty can time travel?)

My point for Secret Rings is that how characters traverse between worlds isn't shown. Sure dimensions can be unlimited in size, and since you referenced Superman in one of your points I'll reference something else about dimensional travel, Danny Phantom going in and out of the Phantom dimension, he didn't enter/exit by going to it's end, he used portals in fixed/ranged location. Arabian Nights is a single-world with multiple stories/locations, other creatures like the one that took the King (Eggman) are able to traverse between locations. There are gateways/portals mentioned/shown, and so far ONLY Night Palace is said to be unlimited in size because of the magic and what I just mentioned.

My problem with Aries's video was not that he just said "time and space" but he said the word "all". "All" is a strong keyword. The time eater obviously didn't erase all time (all past, present and future) as Solaris did.

Still accelerating through time is still immeasurable speed and still a MFTL feat there

Its still a speed feat nice that you still acknowledge that. Chaos Control is another means of time travel it still doesnt debunk the feat and Danny doesnt dimesion travel with his speed at all so he doesnt count for this diccusion and just cause there was a portal doesnt debunk the consistent feats of the speed feat being done in the events of Generations.

Arabian Knights? The portals were only shown if the World Rings are collected and need a sacrifice to open a portal there. No portals where shown to traverse the world at this point in the game.

Time Eater did as white areas means time and space there was destroyed. Eggman even stated at the post credits there is no time in White mean Time Eater destroyed what it previously was. To accelerate through time you must restore it first which what they are doing at this point. Tails was still figuring it and find it out just at the final battle. Time Eater brought back Crisis City which is a future world which he erased so that's more than enough evidence to support that.

I'm going by the Windii translation, my Japanese friend even said it was just "high speed" and said the google-translate is a mess. I will say at least FTL for Generations, because light speed is considered a "high-speed".

In Sonic-CD/Mania speed is HALF the reason for time travel, light speed activated the warp standby and light speed is 186,00 miles per SECOND, 2x is 372,000 MPSecond.

I used the Danny example for the Arabian Nights argument, not the time travelling argument. I didn't mention the rings, the World Rings were able to open portals OUT of the Arabian Nights book. Unlimited-size is only said for one zone in Secret Rings (with what I mentioned with portals and magic inside the tower).

I know what Eggman said at the end (time doesn't exist in the White Limbo), the White Limbo is a different universe separate from Sonic's universe. How Crisis City exists in the White Limbo isn't important. Eggman used Time Eater to erase his defeats = a limited select amount of times and spaces. "Time Eater destroyed what the White Space previously was" what? You may want to re-word that because I didn't hear anything about what the White Space used to be.

I thank you for respecting that even tho its higher than that same with the second one.

Ok my bad

It actually does matter since its a removed timeline and it was brought back and White Space contained it. Even Tails said it had different dimensions there. Yeah my bad on that last part but its still a universe.

Okay we reach an agreement on those just one more thing.

In response to Generations, even though THERE IS 2 stages from an ALTERNATE timeline (fight with Metal Sonic and the other being Crisis City). Even if Time Eater can go and take areas from different timelines, I was talking about the relevency to Aries's "All" statement. In the Windii translation cutscene before Sonics fight the final boss Tails says "If you let that thing (Time Eater) go around freely the WHOLE WORLD will vanish". Now Aries said "ALL time and ALL space" but according to Tails in the context, the whole world hasn't vanished YET, he said in speaking of the Full Capability of what the Time Eater COULD do if it ran around in time and space freely (albiet a lesser way than what Solaris did). Which confirms during the plot of Generations only a FEW select of times/spaces were erased because Eggma wanted to "erase his defeats". The White Limbo (or "White Space" whatever you want to call it) is a universe, the zones themselves are another thing.

Good point there but he did effect the Dreamcast which had maginaryworld during that time which contained at least countless worlds and we still have the dimensions statement from the game comic strip and from Tails when fighting the Time Eater as super sonic. So even not all then he still would have multiversal potency there.

Back