• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cal is a comedian. You should've seen what Cal said when Shadow asked how Solaris would interpret the world around it.

I don't see how only having one MFTL+ or an Immeasureble feat would be an outlier, it's only an outlier if it's contradicted by anything or inconsistent with what's Sonic shown, and what I mean by shown is his obvious limits he would have to have to contradict this said Immeasurable speed feat, so far Sonic's top speed is unknown and is only implied to be FTL by calcs and some MFTL+ feats scattered around.

Anything over FTL for Base Sonic is an outlier. Infinite Speed Base Sonic is highly inconsistent. I don't know how the heck you got that one feat is consistent. You are literally contradicting yourself.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Anything over FTL for Base Sonic is an outlier. Infinite Speed Base Sonic is highly inconsistent. I don't know how the heck you got that one feat is consistent. You are literally contradicting yourself.
I'd argue that, but only slightly.

Though I won't agree with anything like Infinite or Immeasurable, that's kinda asinine for me.

Unoriginal Memes said:
No it's not, there isn't anything to contradict MFTL Base Sonic, the colors feat is probably the only thing to suggest it's an outlier and even then the colors feat itself should be an outlier via being contradicted.

Doesn't Base Sonic have two infinite speed feats one in Generations and one in Forces (Which is debatably actually immeasurable) there's a small consistency of sonic having infinite speed.

So to directly answer the question of the OP.

Yes he has infinite speed with two feats, but it's not in his profile because "Muh Hurrr durrr Outlier" And not to be disrespectful but that's actually it.

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
Doesn't Base Sonic have two infinite speed feats one in Generations and one in Forces (Which is debatably actually immeasurable) there's a small consistency of sonic having infinite speed.
So to directly answer the question of the OP.

Yes he has infinite speed with two feats, but it's not in his profile because "Muh Hurrr durrr Outlier" And not to be disrespectful but that's actually it.
Yeah he kinda broke out of a dimension closed off from every dimension along with the avatar but I don't think that counts, people say it's an outlier because he only did this once or twice, which is wrong, it would have to be contradicted by some degree to not be usuable, because look Archie Sonic only has 2-3 immeasurable speed feats and struggles to get across a continent in a couple of seconds and is immeasurable, I'm sensing neglect for Game Sonic..

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
He has 2 infinite speed feats though and both were in places with no time.
Technically that would be inaccesible but this wiki doesn't really have that rating, like at all... And Null Space can be argud to not have any time in it, along with white space.

Technically that would be inaccesible but this wiki doesn't really have that rating, like at all... And Null Space can be argud to not have any time in it, along with white space.

I know what inaccessible speed is, moving in an infinite distance at a coordinate of 0 yeah I am familiar with those ratings.

Literally every void can have that argued for it. But this wiki has some pretty strict timeless void standards, and Null Space doesn't classify.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Literally every void can have that argued for it. But this wiki has some pretty strict timeless void standards, and Null Space doesn't classify.
Is still timeless, is locked out of reach from other dimensions and yet sonic runs out of it. Sonic does have spatial manipulation as well which can explain the feat,

If Sonic were to have Infinite Speed from that, Null Space would need to be stated timeless multiple times by a reliable source which has proven to not be lying or bluffing. Null Space does not even come close to that requirement.

It's pretty blatant that Null Space doesn't qualify.

Unoriginal Memes said:
If Sonic were to have Infinite Speed from that, Null Space would need to be stated timeless multiple times by a reliable source which has proven to not be lying or bluffing. Null Space does not even come close to that requirement.

It's pretty blatant that Null Space doesn't qualify.

It's a place where nothing exists, it's locked from reach of any other dimension..... I think I'm missing something here....

That's just the definition of a void. It does not mean it is timeless in any way. If we allowed that, then we would give anyone who can move in a void Infinite Speed. Locked away from other dimensions justifies nothing.

Unoriginal Memes said:
That's just the definition of a void. It does not mean it is timeless in any way. If we allowed that, then we would give anyone who can move in a void Infinite Speed. Locked away from other dimensions justifies nothing.
I think I'm beginning to get it but I'm not entirely convinced on it not being a void, and it being having no constraints/links from other dimensions definitely helps as it proves to some degree it's a void and clarifies that the "nothing exists" part is true.

Back