• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Has anyone used KE for Combined Human's Attack Potency?

So, currently Combined Human is rated as low 7-C on the basis that it is the multiplication of every human being (107,602,707,791 people) by average human AP. But many Real Life profiles also have tiers based on Kinetic Energy.

So I decided to look into it,

The average human weight in 2005 was 62 kg: In 2005, total adult human biomass was approximately 287 million tonnes (Table 3). Biomass due to overweight was 15 million tonnes, the mass equivalent of 242 million people of average body mass (approximately 5% of the world's population in 2005). Biomass due to obesity was 3.5 million tonnes, the mass equivalent of 56 million people of average body mass (1.2% of the world's population). Average body mass globally was 62 kg. (https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-12-439)

Sure, it's 12-year-old statistics, but it wouldn't have changed much, right?

Then multiply 62 kg * 107,602,707,791, and you get 6.67136788e12 kilograms/9.81 m/s -

The speed is already on the profile: 783,593.6555 m/s

So, this is the result:2.089972828762458e+23 joules, which is Country level+

Even if the running speed was Usain Bolt's (12.4m/s) the result would be 52336200229120 joules, or
5.233620022912e13 joules. That's 7-C, or Town level.

I apologize if this has been tried before, but since other profiles have this reasoning, I thought, why not try it out?

Wait longer before bumping your threads.

I put it as a question so I didn't outright state that its stats should be revised. It's more of a question posed by me then asserting that changes should be made.

@Promestein

Okay, I just bumped to see if anyone would respond before I went to sleep. Sorry about that.

The values are a bit off, 2.0481392460437733e+24 Joules is only 489 Teratons (Large Country level) and 5.128870746144 * 10 ^ 14 Joules is only 122 Kilotons (Large Town level).

Secondly, we generally don't use Kinetic Energy for movement speed unless the character in question actively uses their speed as an attack (I.E: The Flash bumrushing Braniac at top speed in the DCAU), but since Combined Human is a weird case, I'll let others decide.

Okay, I made a mistake. I used weight instead of mass, so I just have to convert weight to mass by dividing by 9.81m/s.

This reduces the results to Country level + and Town level respectively.

Humans are very much capable of using their entire body mass to slam into things. They can also move at a specific speed when it comes to slamming into things.

Ex: Football players

^Football players also survive being tackled and sometimes even don't get knocked down (on rare occasions), regular people can also be tackled by a football player without wearing any protective gear so it should apply to Dura

@Lina, so do you agree with the upgrades or is there anything I should change? We should probably also move this to the CR Board for now.

I am okay with this, as the mass of the combined human would most likely exceed most Kaiju/giant monsters.

Just need to check the math, and some more input would be appreciated.

Low 7-C, 7-C to 6-B via kinetic energy seems safer to me.

Not sure about all around 6-B kinetic energy, as while humans can attack by ramming, we primarily use our fists and feet.

Why not combine the speed of every person on Earth, and find the kinetic energy from there? That would allowed, according to our KE guidelines.

Read the Talk page of the combined human, aswell as some of the threads.

But basically, it was MFTL+ originally. You were part of the discussion.

I meant AP. The Kinetic Energy should definitely be noted, but I don't think it should give the composite human all-around Tier 6 stats. Like I said, we primarily attack with our fists and feet, not by ramming into people.

Back