• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheIrishMadMan said:
I get lost easily, don't know where to start but I got the basics. Your point was just made invalid. You don't take into consideration stamina or reflexes, both of which Arima is vastly superior. If the speed wasn't equalised and Haruka had 1 week in advance, just because this guy wanted Haruka to win, this would be a stomp for Arima. It still is, strength isn't everything.
Alright actually it seems like everyone's done my job for me so I appreciate that. Only thing I can add is that if speed wasn't equalized it'd be even more of a stomp in Haruka's favor because Supersonic vs Subsonic+

TheIrishMadMan said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
I forgot that you're new my bad but you should read the rules and definitions of the wiki first
anyway my points still stand
I get lost easily, don't know where to start but I got the basics. Your point was just made invalid. You don't take into consideration stamina or reflexes, both of which Arima is vastly superior. If the speed wasn't equalised and Haruka had 1 week in advance, just because this guy wanted Haruka to win, this would be a stomp for Arima. It still is, strength isn't everything.
Thats like saying Bruce Lee can beat a huge fucken bulldozer thats just as fast as him but because he has good reflexes and is pretty strong in his own universe he can beat the bulldozer

Shadowbokunohero said:
TheIrishMadMan said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
I forgot that you're new my bad but you should read the rules and definitions of the wiki first
anyway my points still stand
Thats like saying Bruce Lee can beat a huge fucken bulldozer thats just as fast as him but because he has good reflexes and is pretty strong in his own universe he can beat the bulldozer
Again, those two can't be compared and it's a stupid comparison to make, but Bruce could probably still do that because he's Bruce Lee. All jokes aside, you clearly dont want to open your eyes and see the evidence directly in front of you, i'm wasting my time trying to explain it towards bias people. Come back to me when you can take everything into account and not just brute strength.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
TheIrishMadMan said:
Alright actually it seems like everyone's done my job for me so I appreciate that. Only thing I can add is that if speed wasn't equalized it'd be even more of a stomp in Haruka's favor because Supersonic vs Subsonic+
Doesn't change the fact that this was extremely bias. Haruka got one week prep despite being stronger physically and durability wise. Also, we didn't take into account the range starrt, 100m. 100M is perfect for Arima due to his Lightning. He can just keep going backwards whilst shooting at her and not missing. It's unmissable. And since speed is equalised, she can't outrun him. See where i'm getting at?

I'm not biased at all, I don't even care for Senran Kagura, in fact, I physically own dozens of Tokyo ghoul volumes, the only person biased here is you who's cant handle the fact that the other character can and will turn this ghoul to smoosh

TheIrishMadMan said:
Doesn't change the fact that this was extremely bias. Haruka got one week prep despite being stronger physically and durability wise. Also, we didn't take into account the range starrt, 100m. 100M is perfect for Arima due to his Lightning. He can just keep going backwards whilst shooting at her and not missing. It's unmissable. And since speed is equalised, she can't outrun him. See where i'm getting at?
"Unmissable" is one of those No Limits Fallacies people above were telling you about. Haruka is 100% capable of dodging but even if she couldn't she has her robot which pulls her out of the way when the need arises. Oh and speaking of which, she has a robot companion. Not as part of the prep time, I agree she shouldn't have prep time, but her default way of fighting is with a robot. So he's essentially fighting two people who both have superior durability and attack potency. And I can use your argument to say the reverse: Since speed is equalized, he can't run away from her so she just runs up to him and backhands him to shit.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Dude Haruka AP stomps no dif lol
Wrong. You people seriously don't take in the other aspects of the fight and just use AP all the time. Either way, Arima has better equipment, reflexes, stamina and range. She's dead within 10 lightning strikes. Arima then stabs her through the eye and through her brain, KO.

Shadowbokunohero said:
because her Ap is more than 5 times Arima
one of her punches= 30+ lighting bolt strikes
Won't matter, can't hit him. 100M apart same speed. Arima just keeps hitting her with lightning damaging her and dodges whever she gets close, and if she does manage to somehow get a hit, he has a shield to block it. But by that point, she's no doubt tired, out of stamina, and heavily injured.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Also
>better reflexes

Supersonic vs Subsonic+ begs to differ
Equal speed. Also, Arima's speed is basically all in his reaction time and not actual speed, Haruka's is far more varied, and as such her actual reflexes are much slower. But it's equal.

TheIrishMadMan said:
Won't matter, can't hit him. 100M apart same speed. Arima just keeps hitting her with lightning damaging her and dodges whever she gets close, and if she does manage to somehow get a hit, he has a shield to block it. But by that point, she's no doubt tired, out of stamina, and heavily injured.
Right, because Haruka herself is incapable of dodging, right?

Except that's not at all right. That's dumb.

Also like I said he's basically fighting two fighters at once and even if he wasn't Haruka is still an incredibly skilled fighter herself. Also I don't think he's going to drain someone who can train for over 30 hours at a time of stamina before he runs out of it himself.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
TheIrishMadMan said:
Right, because Haruka herself is incapable of dodging, right?
Except that's not at all right. That's dumb.

Also like I said he's basically fighting two fighters at once and even if he wasn't Haruka is still an incredibly skilled fighter herself. Also I don't think he's going to drain someone who can train for over 30 hours at a time of stamina before he runs out of it himself.
You seriously just can't accept this and then ignore the points I make. ARIMA HAS A GOD DAMNED QUINQUE THAT SHOOTS UNMISSABLE LIGHTNING BOLTS INFINITELY! Jesus Christ how many times do I need to repeat myself? So annoying. Arima has much better stamina anyways. He's showed it, being able to fight all out for hours and able to fight 30 ghouls one after the other and then fight the Non Killing Owl, at the age of 16.

Or you can just remove it instead of bothering someone else?

Edit by Assaltwaffle: Actually, no. You don't remove threads; you contact someone who can close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back