• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For one a 2-B upgrade for Bloom is happening soon so this is one of those matches that should be closed.

And even then like Kaltias said Bloom would still stomp fairly easily.

Wow. Oh my goodness . This is a REALLY big stomp. An 2-C whom in base scales to an 2-C character who can effortlessly create 21 Space-times , vs an 2-C character who is: able to merge two timelines , is a glass-canon, has a true lack of hax , lacks experience with her powers , is subconsciously using said powers , has no resistance towards ANY of Bloom's hax , and is more or less not truly skilled in combat with entities comparable to her ( She is the only 2-C in the verse, and she has never fought a 2-C before ) .

Adding unto the fact that Bloom is gaining an 2-B upgrade based on what occured in S6 , and this is one of those fights that shouldn't be aloud . To explain how much of a stomp this is : ( In Base Bloom massively dwarfs an entity whom created the Legendarium, which was stated in S6 Episode 1 to have every myth in the Magic Dimension . There are 21 realms in the Multiverse of Winx Club . One of the planets on the Myth is Earth. Earth is esetimated to have 4200 Myths , not including the 21 realms . Each myth has at least one timeline ( because there are about 2-C per Myth ) . Tally that up , and Bloom casually scales to in her base the busting of at least 4200 timelines . This turned from stompy to GODSTOMP .

Yeah... But with the evidence shown that my statements are justified... It is honestly only a matter of time. Regardless of 2-B Bloom, my former paragraph explains how even 2-C Blooms curbs in every category .

If this gets upgraded to what i believe it may very well be ... Bloom would only win via hax.

So what if she isn't yet? No one has yet received anything on the upgrades so it's only a matter of time that this'll have 2 be closed anyways.

And also the fact that if the claims for Haruhi being High 1-B aren't correctly contradicted by the visual novel or manga ( which I have read, which doesn't contradict it at all... ) it would be a stomp either way. If both upgrades are implemented, Bloom could still stomp ( greater hax, but IT would depend on who IC would draw first. ) ., but if Haruhi draws first, GG no debating otherwise.

Back