• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) vs. Sans (Undertale) - Rematch

Haruhi
Haruhi Suzumiya

Undertale sans fanart by okwang-d9rov1b
Sans

I posted this a while back but it didn't get many posts or at least not enough to be considered. Both are bloodlusted and speed is equalized. I think this could go either way honestly.

Haruhi Suzumiya - 0

Sans - 1

Tie - 0

In regards to Haruhi fights I am always in the opinion to replace her with Yasumi Watahashi since she is essentially nothing, but a Haruhi that actually knows how to control her power.

But ok, in a fight with Haruhi this comes down to the usual debate. That is how much and in which way Haruhis subconscious powers actually get used in battle.

My opinion is that her powers would likely just spawn something like Yasumi if her live is threatened or take care of the problem more directly (fulfilling her unconscious desire not to die). Given that her powers seem to work intelligent in the fulfilment of her desires to a degree changing of the past to eliminate Sans is one possibility.

All in all Haruhis power have theoretically the upper hand, but it depends on the way the power manifests, which is pretty debatable.

Non the less I would say Haruhi has a slight edge in a speed equal battle, though that is pretty subjective I suppose.

If Haruhi does not want to be defeated,harmed,killed,then all impossible from very beginning.

She does not have to know her ability.

World would arrange the result which meet her demards naturally.

In fact,All SOS Brigate members were killed for many times,but always resurrected at once,and you know,Mikuru's brother attempted to kill her,but was exiled from the timeline at once.It's clear,her abilities can protect her and her friends automatically,and she does not have to wake up to fight against opponents at all.

Back