• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Everyone will suffer now as their own characters become the spam and I just add fuel to the fire. This is my time to get the last laugh. ovovovoovovovovoovo

She already has 9 fights. If she reaches 15 I'mma actually request a rule change lol.

Homura will become the new standadized character, people will get p**** off of her, they will make spite matches to make her lose, then PMMM Vs some X verse matches will get banned.

Like seriously, I'm not joking.....

Like I said, this is one out of two Homura threads I'm doing (along with the Nicol Bolas one). Once these are concluded, I won't be doing any others.

Also people can't accuse me since I actually debated Homura way before she was meta. Flashbacks to the very first Homura vs Asriel thread when I was a rookie.

Yeah... That's what I'm worried about, that and the amount of downgrade threads that will be made for her from sheer spite instead of actual reasoning.

That said Homura wins via concept manipulation and power drain, which should really stand out given Harle's crappy range.

Cross Dimensional teleportation that she spams compensates for that.

Also that Existence + Non-Existence destruction is passive with whatever she does and Homura kiiinda sorta doesn't resist that.

Dimensional Manipulation gets rid of that issue (I think? Not really sure actually) as well as Teleportation.

Ye, but that conceptual manipulation tho

The 2-D BFR also has the same range as the Teleportation, and seeing how this guy who can cross dimensions couldn't get out of it by himself prior to having the Chrono Cross, it's another thing to consider.

Well, Sans was not really hated for his abilities, but because the amount of spam threads, that some of them looks very one-side in his advantages.

I mean triple-hell.

I schnee, and by cross dimensional you mean two dimensions (2-D to 4-D)? and not just 2-D to 3-D?

Serge has Dimensional Manipulation. Didn't help with the BFR and her Teleportation was still >>> anyways so fairly sure that isn't helping much.

Conceptual Manip is a thing but what does Homura do with it and what's the method as I'm not remembering much? She also leads with Memory so she might get a BFR or some existence+non existence erasing attacks before anything.

Got ninja'd by the above.

Anyways Harle's teleportation can warp from 2-D to 3-D and vice versa, back and forth from the Non-Existence of the DBT beyond the infinite timelines and between parallel worlds/timelines.

Guess that's about it.

@New didn't he have a victory against Broly once, the mother of Sans stomps?

@Fate

She used it to remove the existance of Madoka from the Law of Cycles and destroy the connection between the LoC and the assistants, so really her concept manipulation acts more like existence splitting and concept "editing", tho then again she doesn't want to destroy the LoC so who knows how she would use it in combat.

She leads with memory manipulation because its passive tho remember, otherwise she's only been shown to lead with concept manipulation.

The concept manipulation/power splitting recquired physical contact, tho.

Also the Memory Manip isn't passive for her 2-A key - rather she is in full control of it - as she actively memory haxxed Kyubey and later Madoka when she was going to return to being the Law of Cycles.

Either way I can see an Inconclusive since in this case Harle won't be insta oneshotted by Memory Manip but Conceptual Manip will still be something to watch out for while Homura can end up Erased from Existence and Non-Existence by whatever or BFR'd to 2-D so it's all about who gets the jump on the other I suppose.

Back