• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy Women's Day!

Ogurtsow

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
This is the first thread celebrating the International Women's Day here on VS Battles.

Dear VSB ladies, I wish you all Happy Women's Day. We may have not as many girls as we have guys due to the nature of our topic, but we gentlemen still must show you all of our respect you deserve for being part of our community. Speaking VS Battles terms, you have the power to create a life, to cope up with so much pain and somehow always end up being the strongest one in the room.

Happy Women’s Day to all Goddesses out there! I wish you all happiness, health, and love~ 💙❤️💚

8-march-happy-womens-day-wishes-card-maker-online-min5e225dd7f3060_ec54bc0bb2f4c23dbfd9f459299f5eb6.jpg

Yeah it's honestly quite the sausage fest.
Well, don't worry about it. At least the FC/OC wiki probably has the best male to female ratio.

I heard Wikipedia is working on getting more female members and content on women. Maybe we can come out with some idea to attract more female members to the community?

As the robot (joke, please don't be mad) right above me said, happy Women's day beep boop.

Initializing data analysis for a more fluid human interaction.

99%
99%
100%

I hope we of the human gender are able to get along swimmingly. Enjoy your day fellow humans, from me. Another fellow human being
. Okay, okay i've joked enough. Hope you all have a great day, and an even chiller afternoon. Peace and love from me.

Back