• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't live in the United States, so I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but I am thankful that this community is mostly making an effort to get along well, especially in comparison to the outside world.

I am also grateful that so many visitors seem to appreciate our efforts, as even though the detractors are the ones yelling about how awful we are at various forums, we wouldn't keep ketting over 750,000 visitors a month if most of them did not like our wiki.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

I'm mostly grateful for life itself, for how beautiful it is despite the many setbacks it can bring.

In regards to what I'm grateful for on the site, primarily the zelda downgrade ovo Because my god they were a mess before

But am also grateful for the community that has been formed despite the many controversies that have come to it; am also grateful for the many people I've come to know here, that despite we don't talk that much outside, I've come to see them as a sort of comrades.

I'm thankful for my family, my friends, and even this community.
This wiki's a real nerdy thing to spend time on, but it's a fun hobby.
Most of y'all are real friendly, and satisfy my desire for intelligent conversation.

Here's to many more years of battleboarding and categorizing. 🎉
(P.S. I ate way too much turkey! 🦃)

Last edited:
Not something I celebrate but happy thanksgiving ya'll
63710209b5523b271dc5b3d1ba87dbf4.jpg

That's a bit cold. Especially for Thanksgiving. You can very easily just express how you feel to them. If they're good people they'll get off your case. You've made your own mistakes, and they've made there's. moral grandstanding gets you absolutely nowhere.

I just hope and pray that all the people who set themselves up to mess with and try to "get one over on" me and the people I consort with, past, present, and future, become debased and humiliated in public fashion.

Happy Thanksgivings.
Thanksgiving is about being thankful for what you have, not for wishing misfortune on others.

Oh yeah, this holiday. I like this one.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Honestly, it sounds mushy, but I just love this website(s) and the community surrounding it, and I am so thankful that I am here now. Despite the squabbles that happen on a daily basis, that is honestly what makes this place so interesting. It gets rough at times, but hey, that is just what happens, and I honestly couldn't think of a better bunch of folks to trudge through the storm with.

Speaking of, I may as well say it, but I'm also thankful for managing to get promoted all the way to an Admin...Sysop...whatever. Honestly, I don't feel like a Sysop, and I'm not sure I deserve it. I don't think I ever will. But the fact that people saw the potential in me like that is definitely something that I am grateful for. I may be a bird brain at times, but I'm glad with my time here, and I wish for more good times in the days to come!

Cheers!

It seems time for me to remove the highlights for this thread now.

Edit: I have done so.

Back