• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy New Year's 2020!

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Another year, and wew, another decade.

It's been one Hell of a year, both in the good and the bad, and same goes for the whole decade. We've seen the Internet grow even further into the juggernaut it is today, and so many momentous events it would br impossible to list them all. Really, how do you sum up the 2010s? Answer is, you don't need to, just enjoy the memories you've made.

Speaking of which, this has probably been the best year of my entire life. Even with some bullshit popping up near the tail end of it, there's no shortage of fond memories: I found my first lover, who I adore and who adoresme, I made new friends, grew closer to the ones I already had, and oberall bettered myself as a person.

I hope that all of had as good a time as I did, and here's to an even better 2020!

Okay. Just saying I'm personally very close.

I'm around 40 mins away.

Damn though, this really do be the end of the decade. True to form, my family is readying the "See you next decade" jokes.

I'm not just in the future, I erased time and lept past it.

And before you ask, YES, this IS a JoJo's reference.

Ok.

Also are you sure if 2020 will be better? Technically, i'm not gonna start flame war far i know, it's just about a BIG question.

New year 4 me now. Last years been probably the most tiring and painful of my life tbh. Hopefully something interesting happens this year or decade even.

>Swole

>20

Getting real close there Jonathan, watch your back.

Back