• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hao Asakura vs Goku ( ssgss) and Beerus

Beerus is potentially higher than 3A since he was holding back.

But I got Hao winning this one because of omnipresence ,soul suck and life manipulation durability is a non factor.

i'd go for Beerus and Goku. If Hao is omnipresent then both of them can literally hit him anywhere. Hao isn't even a legitmate 3-A, while Beerus is above that, not even mentioning their punches could destroy the universe. Hao would probably get obliterated by 2 or 3 punches

Hao has no physical form to begin with and Beerus"s punches were dodged but didn't do a thing not that it matters since he can't faze Hao

Nigh-Omnipotence is a virtually meaningless term, as it can simply be used to describe very good reality warping.

Beerus stated in Episode 14 to not actually using 100% just to draw out Goku's power.

Yet people keep putting him against omnipotents and characters that aren't even of the physical nature?

Can we get more showings than just 1 battle please?

peak Haoh is basically a speculation character. he could be tier 0 for all we know , or he could be weaker than goku.

i don't think it's possibly to use him in fights.

Back