• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank j wimbleton vs Sash Lilac

Kflare63

He/Him
•Speed equalized
• mc 4-mc 9.5 hank is used
•hank will have his dragon sword and an empty pistol
• lilac will have access to all of her shields (except invulnerability)
•they will start around 10 feet from eachother
•battle will take place in the royal palace (freedom planet)

Nevadian:

Arcalian:
Incon:
Sidenote I will link the profiles in the comments

Lilac

Hank

Sash is 0.0192 tons (?)

Sasha has superior LS

Hank scales to 0.0307 tons (comparable to jebus)

Hank has roughly a 1.6x AP advantage

Hank has higher stamina

Hank has a lot more weaponry to work with

Hank's immortality is going to be a pain to get around

Hank's immortality is non-combat applicable and can be restricted in a VS match, so there's that. I'll be following this thread for now and give input sometime later.

Hank's immortality is non-combat applicable and can be restricted in a VS match, so there's that. I'll be following this thread for now and give input sometime later.
When was that the case?

either way, his other immortalities are gonna be hell to get through regardless aswell.

i know its unreliable, but thats not what i asked

i asked when did it become non combat applicable? all his other matches use his type 8 as combat applicable.
His immortality is dependent on the higher powers and it takes time

Did I forget to mention that it's inconsistent too?

What about after mc7 he wasn't automatically revived after he was killed by jeb

Did I forget to mention that it's inconsistent too?

What about after mc7 he wasn't automatically revived after he was killed by jeb
Its inconsistent due to the fact the higher powers will only resurrect someone if their entertaining them.

they simply got bored of hank and stopped resurrecting him. it should work the same here, if hank keeps dying, they'll stop resurrecting him

So what's stopping Hank from being the apsolute skill monster he is and whooping a lily's ass?

So what's stopping Hank from being the apsolute skill monster he is and whooping a lily's ass?
Literally nothing as far as i can see on their profile.

even if his immortality is restircted (or non combat applicable?) Hank outskills, and makes this possibly a Skill stomp.

What can Lily actually do to kill hank (permanently) here?

Back