• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han Solos vs Dragon Ball

LoyalservantofInti said:
Exxagerated Goku can't counter his hax, strong as he is.
Doesn't work like that.

With this battle they're so inconcievable that it's down to the amount of votes someone gets. I'm voting for the DB profiles, so that's one. All the DB profiles would be so overwhelming.

I'm also voting for the DB profiles because the creators have put WAY more effort into making them with you and the Han Solo page.

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Han could theoretically solo Dragon Ball effortlessly, but he wouldn't since Greedo would solo first...

OVO

The Doctor - Time Lord Victorious said:
I'm also voting for the DB profiles because the creators have put WAY more effort into making them with you and the Han Solo page.

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
It's not my profile

Back