• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han Solo vs Indiana Jones

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
I'm surprised no one thought of this.

No preperation

Both in character.

All weapons that they have ever used are allowed. (Not counting the falcon).

Takes place in a large, endless parking lot.

Infinite ammo for all weapons.

State your reasons or your vote won't be counted.

Han-2

Indy-2

Stalemate-0

Han Solo

Indiana Jones 2
Young

Han's gun is way faster and has a greater firepower than any of Jones' weapons, he just needs one shot on any part of his body and Jones will pretty much die in one go

In my opinion, if the blaster get into the hands of Jones by using his whip fast enough, he will turn the tide along just doing that. Also Indiana Jones have all his weapons which it will still harm Han Solo if he get shot said 4 or 5 times making him drop his blaster. So Jones have my vote as of now.

@Numbers You have a point there, but what about Indiana's other weapons? I petty sure those firearms have a bit bigger range other than his own whip there.

Honestly Indiana Jones has done more crazy stuff than Han, and he's dealt with things way worser than a laser.

I mean the dude hid inside a fridge to survive a Nuclear Explosion. I don't think a laser gun can kill him that easily.

I'd hand it to Han for sheer range and killing power (wipes out armored foes in a single shot with pretty good accuracy for a moving guy).

Pretty sure that can be knocked up to plot induce stupidity or, at your wish, some pretty badass rocks.

Or maybe all Ewoks are like professional pitchers.

Mr. Bambu said:
Pretty sure that can be knocked up to plot induce stupidity or, at your wish, some pretty badass rocks.

Or maybe all Ewoks are like professional pitchers.
could you imagine if they were

and the (enter team name here) send up (enter ewok name here)

81 pitches each three an out

Yeah man. badass little teddy bears.

could you imagine if they were

and the (enter team name here) send up (enter ewok name here)

81 pitches each three an out

I see now that this is a mismatch. Ewoks stomp all.

Numbersguy said:
Han won't get that close tho, his blaster has quite the insane range...
The DL-44 heavy blaster pistol has an effective range of a few dozen metres. This is actually comparable to most of our handguns today including Indy's revolver.

I have to give it to Han Solo. His blaster pistol (which packs a 60+ Megajoule punch per shot) will shred through thin walls and reinforced steel doors no problem. A single shot on any part of Indy's body will cripple him. A shot to the torso area will outright kill. If Han has thermal detonators, then he really demolishes. Those things pack a wallop equivalent to roughly 8 tons of TNT. In the latest Rebels episode, three of them managed to bring down a skyscraper sized rock formation. Given the sheer destructive capability of Han's weapons, hiding behind cars (this takes place in a parking lot doesn't it?) won't help Indy. And the whip is really a non-factor here.

Mr. Bambu said:
It was indeed plot induced stupidity. The whole ground part of the Battle of Endor was just sheer mind numbing plot induced stupidity. It's the one thing in Return of the Jedi that I can't stand.

Back