• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han Jee-Han vs Eversor Assasin

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Wow. No one made this match.....Seriously I waited a good few months for this to be made before I decided F it just make it myself.

Obviously, both are 8B, if that somehow wasn't obvious enough. Edit: Oh and Speed Equal.

Han Jee-Ha:

Eversor:

I have been called.

How far apart are they starting?

It seems like most anything the Eversor does one shots Han because of their potent poison and dura negation. Luckily, Han can constantly pump out mana shields and buff himself to dodge the shots. But I mean, one scrape from a shot, or slash of a sword and it's pretty much over.

I guess he might also have issues identifying the assassins. I'll have to check to see if he has ring of detection here. If he does, finding the assassin will prove little issue.

I'm also guessing Han should have the AP advantage since he's basically borderline 8-A in his 8-B form.

I believe so. Something about the destruction caused by the black rock mage sect iirc.

Of course, if I'm incorrect then of course he'll just be baseline.

Han is like 100 tons.

Eversors are significantly stronger than Space Marines. Stomp dudes that Stomp them. Space marines are High 8-C though, so Eversors aren't too above baseline.

Eversors can kill quickly either way though, poison is nasty and the sword negates durability.

Eversors aren't stealthy like the others. Eversor "stealth" is "If you kill everyone before anyone can raise the alarm, you haven't been detected yet".

I love that definition.

I actually don't think Han can fly in this form. He learns that after training with Loli, so he can't completely invalidate the sword. Though he can leap several dozen meters, and does so pretty consistently to get away and form a plan.

Other than pelting the Eversor with mana arrows and lightning attacks, his best chance is probably trying to trap the guy in a multi-city block wide hole with Gnome.

Other than that, he'll likely eventually be hit by something. He's nowhere near as skilled.

Back