• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halloween thread.

I will summon satan to give the best trick or treat despite never celebrating it :^)

Happy Haloween, its 30 degrees and snowing but at least i get to keep all the candy i wouldve given to the freeloaders OVO

Trick or treat everyone. So what horror movie will you guys watch tonight? I know what I'm watching.
Micheal myers halloween

>getting stalk by that guy and fighting him is better than school

Oh come on Redgrave, school is not THAT bad, there's many benefits to it like.... losing sleep over tests, only to get meh grades cause the teacher wasn't that great, or.................................. or................................................................................... yeah I got nothing. ovo

Pulling an all nighter to finish a paper you were supposed to do a week ago but forgot only for the teacher to not show up ovo

WeeklyBattles said:
Pulling an all nighter to finish a paper you were supposed to do a week ago but forgot only for the teacher to not show up ovo
If only my luck was not E(X) rank i wish

Back