• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakumen vs Ahzek Ahriman (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute, IIRC, Time Killer takes a little time to get ready. It's not something he can just do a whim or even casually.

Not really. He's able to use it right off the bat against Izanami, on top of him cutting through time casually in continuum shift. And even then he can still soul strike with Ookami. So literally anything he does can kill.

Unless his soul strike is another "I erase you from history and the multiverse". Ahriman has the capacity to resist it. Especially since his Warp Essence can take attacks from Daemons who attack on a conceptual level he accidentally empowered with his own mind. Though this was Pre-Heresy or around the start of it.

Now as a somewhat Chaos Lord. Ahriman has various metaphysical defences and his Warp Essence is extremely more powerful and "durable".

Ahriman has stupid good prep and can disperse his mind and I think soul through the Warp but his actual resistances arnt smufy.

Have you been keeping track on the votes? Cause the OP doesn't have like any votes at all

I mean there are moments when Ahriman or Magnus just get random visions of the future but it isn't like "my precognition is on all the time" it actually takes godly skill to actively do it.

iirc after his exile and after he had not used the powers of the warp for ages, he didn't even activate his precog when Amon's hencemen found him. It just happened. Not sure though, it's been a minute since I've read that portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back