• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haku vs Roronoa Zoro

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
* Speed is =
*Both are 7-C, Alive Haku and Enies Lobbie.
*Battle takes place on a flat planet the size of your average shonen tournament arc arena that itself is on a flying cosmic turtle.

Haku is >5.8 Kilotons
Zoro is >35.41 kilotons
Zoro can almost one shot haku
Hakus only chance is killing with his needles via acupuncture

nah, they count as speed amps which our rules don't =
So they'd still be LS? In that case I'm definitely going with Haku here.
He'll simply blitz Zoro and incapacitate or kill him with acupuncture.
If it's just counted as an arbitrary speed amp though, then Zoro has a chance for sure.

If the technique is still LS, that's wild. But here's my question. What stops Haku from getting killed before he forms the mirrors in the first place?

Zoro's 7.3770833333 Stronger than Haku. That's wild.

Zoro's Reactive Power Level and Accelerated Development save his ass from the mirror needle spam. Even with the massive AP advantage, that'd be an issue.
We see with KN0 Naruto that the mirrors can be broken with enough force. Almost one-shot AP should be enough to break the mirrors.
BOAT helps him see where the needles will go before they hit him, and he has speed amps with Shishi Sonson.

Might vote Zoro.

I'd say if Haku can successfully get his mirrors up, he would most likely win. However, that massive AP advantage Zoro has kinda makes me side with him right now. The only thing saving this from being a stomp i think is the speed amp haku gets from the mirror.

I don't exactly see what Zoro does here. Yes, he's strong enough to one-shot any of his mirrors and likely Haku himself, but his advantages stop there, honestly.

There's no way any precognition, RPL, or Accelerated Development he has will even allow him to see Haku's light-speed movement, as to which he can keep reflecting and hit him with needles at his pressure points at all angles. Haku, while kind, if he notices Zoro has the strength to kill him, he won't go for the knockout pressure points/temporary death, he'll just go straight for pressure points that kill, which he can do, as Sasuke notes. He simply didn't because he was never even trying to begin with. With how fast he is, I don't see how Zoro can do anything to him, much less break the mirrors if he keeps getting blitzed.

I don't exactly see what Zoro does here. Yes, he's strong enough to one-shot any of his mirrors and likely Haku himself, but his advantages stop there, honestly.

There's no way any precognition, RPL, or Accelerated Development he has will even allow him to see Haku's light-speed movement, as to which he can keep reflecting and hit him with needles at his pressure points at all angles. Haku, while kind, if he notices Zoro has the strength to kill him, he won't go for the knockout pressure points/temporary death, he'll just go straight for pressure points that kill, which he can do, as Sasuke notes. He simply didn't because he was never even trying to begin with. With how fast he is, I don't see how Zoro can do anything to him, much less break the mirrors if he keeps getting blitzed.
Doesn't haku needs some time to do the mirror stuff

You say it as if he starts the match with the mirrors...

Is it even in character for Haku to start a match off with mirrors?

And can Haku even keep the attack active until the point of where Zoro dies prior to him running out of stamina?

And a single Tatsumaki will handle the mirrors... so...

Doesn't haku needs some time to do the mirror stuff
Absolutely not at all.

You say it as if he starts the match with the mirrors...

Is it even in character for Haku to start a match off with mirrors?

And can Haku even keep the attack active until the point of where Zoro dies prior to him running out of stamina?

And a single Tatsumaki will handle the mirrors... so...
As I just showed in the scans, yes, he consistently starts and uses mirrors once he is serious. Also, again, if he is light-speed, and not suppressed, he has all the time he needs to kill Zoro. The reason he was so weak is because he suppressed himself, trying not to kill either Naruto or Sasuke. A single Tatsumaki can stop the mirrors, but it's not fast enough to. I don't expect anything to change, though, as the FRA train has already started and people likely won't listen to Haku's arguments anymore, so.

As I just showed in the scans, yes, he consistently starts and uses mirrors once he is serious. Also, again, if he is light-speed, and not suppressed, he has all the time he needs to kill Zoro. The reason he was so weak is because he suppressed himself, trying not to kill either Naruto or Sasuke. A single Tatsumaki can stop the mirrors, but it's not fast enough to. I don't expect anything to change, though, as the FRA train has already started and people likely won't listen to Haku's arguments anymore, so.
Send a scan of him moving at lightspeed in the beginning of the match.
Against Sasuke, needles.
Against Sai, needles.

He can go in mirrors for sure, I've never seen him start off a match moving himself at lightspeed, ever. Even when reanimated and bloodlusted, he didn't. And it's tactically dumb.

Dodging needles with Analytical Prediction, he's not dying from getting ran in a few times either.

What's Haku doing to Zoro's fear manip aura? He won't even be able to attack while Zoro's there staring at him.

Zoro's not losing. My money's on Zoro still

Do the ice mirrors take time to form? If not this Zoro is a porcupine.

Send a scan of him moving at lightspeed in the beginning of the match.
Against Sasuke, needles.
Against Sai, needles.
Already did, 4 of them, he created the mirrors and reflected into them, that's light-speed.

He can go in mirrors for sure, I've never seen him start off a match moving himself at lightspeed, ever. Even when reanimated and bloodlusted, he didn't. And it's tactically dumb.
Again, he did it against Sai, and he did it when he got serious against Sasuke. In fact, he was using mirrors even before he was bloodlusted, again, against Sai. And then immediately used it (then moved out of it, not reflect) towards Guy and Lee. So, yes, every time he uses mirrors.

Dodging needles with Analytical Prediction, he's not dying from getting ran in a few times either.
He's not dodging anything from all directions at light-speed, so, no.

What's Haku doing to Zoro's fear manip aura? He won't even be able to attack while Zoro's there staring at him.
I can't believe this is even an argument. Haku scales above both Zabuza and Kakashi, who had an aura so fearful Sasuke wanted to kill himself, and he stared down and fought KCM0 Naruto that physically manifested the Nine Tails chakra. Zoro isn't scaring Haku whatsoever, especially since this was initiation of Mist Ninjas, and Zabuza did this as a CHILD unfazed, and admits Haku, at 15 possesses better skill than him. Haku has seen more death and horror than PTS-Zoro could even dream of.

Last edited:
Wait are his needle attacks accepted as LS aswell i thought his movement via reflction was only LS?
Idk if this key zoro has range slashes that matches his superior ap but with boat/sonson amp it should give him enough survivability to shatter the ice mirrors

Wait are his needle attacks accepted as LS aswell i thought his movement via reflction was only LS?
Idk if this key zoro has range slashes that matches his superior ap but with boat/sonson amp it should give him enough survivability to shatter the ice mirrors
It says attacks as well, only in the mirrors. It doesn't matter what amp he has, it is not light-speed. There is a tremendous gap in any of Zoro's amps, and Haku's light-speed.

Already did, 4 of them, he created the mirrors and reflected into them, that's light-speed.
No, he shot needles.
Again, he did it against Sai, and he did it when he got serious against Sasuke. In fact, he was using mirrors even before he was bloodlusted, again, against Sai. And then immediately used it (then moved out of it, not reflect) towards Guy and Lee. So, yes, every time he uses mirrors.
Used needles, didn't reflect his body at LS.
He's not dodging anything from all directions at light-speed, so, no.
Needles not accepted LS, so no
I can't believe this is even an argument. Haku scales above both Zabuza and Kakashi, who had an aura so fearful Sasuke wanted to kill himself, and he stared down and fought KCM0 Naruto that physically manifested the Nine Tails chakra. Zoro isn't scaring Haku whatsoever, especially since this was initiation of Mist Ninjas, and Zabuza did this as a CHILD unfazed, and admits Haku, at 15 possesses better skill than him. Haku has seen more death and horror than PTS-Zoro could even dream of.
Scales above them in strength, not fear hax. Huge difference.
And no, that's Zabuza's time, not Haku's.

No, he shot needles.
He created mirrors first, and his attacks in the mirrors are stated to be light-speed, stop arguing with the consistent justifications on his page and actually read for once.
Scales above them in strength, not fear hax. Huge difference.
And no, that's Zabuza's time, not Haku's.
Your reading compression is actually horrible, I outright said that was Zabuza's initiation:
specially since this was initiation of Mist Ninjas, and Zabuza did this as a CHILD unfazed
So, what the hell are you talking about? Nothing I said had anything to do with Haku having fear-hax, he's superior to people who have it, and has fought people with even bigger chakra pool's that manifest "appalling" chakra than those two? Haku is said to have a kind heart numerous times, something I mentioned:
Haku, while kind
So he wouldn't have fearhax. Everything you've said is dishonest, wrong, debunked, and outright things I didn't say at all.

For Haku It's possible to move between the mirrors at the speed of light.

It's impossible to see attacks send out from *note >This< literal light speed Movement.

my understanding is that the opponent can't react to/pinpoint the attack direction/location of the mirror because of the user(haku) LS movement not because the needles are LS

did staff really agree to the LS needles attacks?
Hes been tearing bleach apart wheres my boi damage at

He created mirrors first, and his attacks in the mirrors are stated to be light-speed, stop arguing with the consistent justifications on his page and actually read for once.
He created mirrors first, then he bounces from mirror to mirror on canon and says on canon that it's his movement and it requires a mirror that holds his image.
Quote where it says either
1. All his attacks
2. His needles
Cause if Haku throws a shoe at them, is that lightspeed?

The whole point is that reflections are scientifically lightspeed and that while he has a reflection on the other side that captures his image after he moves, it's lightspeed.
Learn the mechanics of your own character's technique.
Your reading compression is actually horrible, I outright said that was Zabuza's initiation:
"Hey KT, you misread, I said Zabuza" chill out with the hostility
So, what the hell are you talking about? Nothing I said had anything to do with Haku having fear-hax, he's superior to people who have it, and has fought people with even bigger chakra pool's that manifest "appalling" chakra than those two? Haku is said to have a kind heart numerous times, something I mentioned:
Being superior in skill and AP doesn't have shit to do with fear hax.
Nothing I said had anything to do with Haku having fear-hax.
Nothing you said has anything to do with Haku resisting fear hax either, your point is?
Zoro has fear hax. Being "superior" to someone doesn't mean that they resist someone's fear hax until proven otherwise.
Something being SCARY doesn't make it FEAR HAX like ZORO'S or ZABUZA'S or KAKASHI'S.
Kakashi and Zabuza scare people with a killing intent aura. KN0 Naruto's scary chakra isn't fear hax, it's just something scary.
So he wouldn't have fearhax.
No fearhax resistance? Fearhax gg.

You're arguments are
1. He throws needles at lightspeed, which is wrong.
2. He scales above people with fearhax, which does not mean he has fearhax. Zoro's superior to someone who has sleep manipulation, doesn't mean he has sleep manipulation.
3. Haku looks at scary people and scary things all the time. That doesn't mean shit to fear hax.

Try again.

It's impossible to see attacks send out from *note >This< literal light speed Movement.
That is literally what attack speed is:

The speed at which an attack moves. For example, X character is hypersonic, but he can do an attack that is a natural beam of light, the speed for the attack is different from the speed of the user, hence the attack would be lightspeed even if its user isn't.

He is only light speed with the mirrors, which is consistent with him thrashing Naruto and Sasuke (while sandbagging numerous times), and Sai.

Does Haku have resistance to fearhax?

Does Haku start off with bouncing back and forth from Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals?

No to both? Zoro cuts and one shots.

He created mirrors first, then he bounces from mirror to mirror on canon and says on canon that it's his movement and it requires a mirror that holds his image.
Quote where it says either
1. All his attacks
2. His needles
Cause if Haku throws a shoe at them, is that lightspeed?

The whole point is that reflections are scientifically lightspeed and that while he has a reflection on the other side that captures his image after he moves, it's lightspeed.
Learn the mechanics of your own character's technique.
Here is Haku literally bouncing from mirror to mirror, whilst throwing needles, that Sasuke cannot react to. Again, your reading comprehension is atrocious.

Being superior in skill and AP doesn't have shit to do with fear hax.
Where did I say anything about it? I'm saying he's superior to people who have it, which Sasuke could hardly resist, do you seriously not get that I am saying Haku resists it? Coupled with the fact he stared down the Nine Tails chakra without flinching.

Nothing you said has anything to do with Haku resisting fear hax either, your point is?
Zoro has fear hax. Being "superior" to someone doesn't mean that they resist someone's fear hax until proven otherwise.
Something being SCARY doesn't make it FEAR HAX like ZORO'S or ZABUZA'S or KAKASHI'S.
Kakashi and Zabuza scare people with a killing intent aura. KN0 Naruto's scary chakra isn't fear hax, it's just something scary.
This is actually embarrassing. Zabuza has fearhax. Kakashi has fearhax. Haku literally "kills" Zabuza in the middle of their fight, auras up and all, as Kakashi was planning to kill him next panel, with absolutely no fear in his head.

No feathax resistance? Fearhax gg.
Just said again, he has no fearhax, not he has no resistance, again, your ability to read is awful.

Does Haku start off with bouncing back and forth from Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals?

No to both? Zoro cuts and one shots.
Both wrong, he sends Mirrors out on both occasions against Sai, against Sasuke and Naruto when he's serious, and it's the same jutsu.

Follow your own gospel
The literal imgur link says "it's impossible to see attacks sent out by this literal light-speed movement", which is the exact thing he does to Sasuke, right here.

For Haku, it's possible to move between the mirrors at the speed of light. It's impossible to see attacks send out from this literal light speed movement

Scan from the link, the sentence side by side.

Are you sure the "this literal light speed movement" part is not actually mentioning haku LS movement a sentence prior?

For Haku, it's possible to move between the mirrors at the speed of light. It's impossible to see attacks send out from this literal light speed movement

Scan from the link, the sentence side by side.

Are you sure the "this literal light speed movement" part is not actually mentioning haku LS movement a sentence prior?
I believe it mentions both, as Haku reflects and attacks at light-speed twice, and neither opponent can react, especially after he attacks Sai, he is right where he started, before he went at Sai.

Last edited:
Here is Haku literally bouncing from mirror to mirror, whilst throwing needles, that Sasuke cannot react to. Again, your reading comprehension is atrocious.
Proof he's not just throwing the needles?
Because the anime, which you used in your thread to get this accepted, and which is secondary canon to elaborate on canon, shows clearly that he was just THROWING NEEDLES.

So Haku has never started a fight using lightspeed movement.
Where did I say anything about it? I'm saying he's superior to people who have it, which Sasuke could hardly resist, do you seriously not get that I am saying Haku resists it? Coupled with the fact he stared down the Nine Tails chakra without flinching.

This is actually embarrassing. Zabuza has fearhax. Kakashi has fearhax. Haku literally "kills" Zabuza in the middle of their fight, auras up and all, as Kakashi was planning to kill him next panel, with absolutely no fear in his head.
Is Zabuza pushing his bloodlust and killing intent outwards when Haku from a very far range throws needles at him? No. That's like me getting resistance to sleep hax because I stand next to someone else who's focused on
Haku doesn't have a single feat of resisting someone's fearhax directed at them except Kurama's chakra, which doesn't have feats comparable to Zoro's fearhax w/ paralysis.
Just said again, he has no fearhax, not he has no resistance, again, your ability to read is awful.
Keep going
Both wrong, he sends Mirrors out on both occasions against Sai, against Sasuke and Naruto when he's serious, and it's the same jutsu.
You can't shit on my literation then not read what I said.
I never said he didn't use mirrors. I specifically made sure I didn't send that.
I said verbatim
bouncing back and forth from Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals
Which he didn't do to them when he started the match.
The literal imgur link says "it's impossible to see attacks sent out by this literal light-speed movement", which is the exact thing he does to Sasuke, right here.
It did not say "sent out of the mirrors", it says "sent out by this literal light-speed movement" like you said.
The lightspeed movement, which is him moving, not the needles, is the one that the sentence is referring to.

Databook Kekkei Genkai section.
Haku’s Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals technique lets him move from one mirror to the next at the speed of light.
Haku's technique section
For Haku, it’s possible to move between the mirrors at the speed of light.
Never says "all his attacks" or "his needles", so no.

Stop accusing me of bullshit. Haku doesn't shoot needles at lightspeed, and he doesn't start a fight moving at lightspeed.
Simple.

Back