• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun's backstory

ALRF said:
>
But Throne didn't exist until it was accidentally created First Heaven, thus she is the first Hadou to be recorded.

speaking about throne. Hajun doesn't seem to need it. people said it's dwngrade for him. which kinda weird, because Mercurius and Reinhard fought over it once.

but eh, lolHajun I guess XD

ALRF said:
>There was no Gudou God, mostly because there wasn't someone who either reached emanation (apart from Dai Ichi) or just because of self-destructing urges which lead to destruction of soul, Gudou gods aren't necessary for a Hadou either way.

'self-destructing urges'? isn't that exclusively hadou thing? not gudou? hadou would inevitably give birth to 'self-destructive force'... apparently except Hajun... again :p

maybe because he is too selfish/have too much ego (I'm reminded of Gilgamesh) to have such urge?

ALRF said:
>most important factor about her law is that it doesn't have a "reset" like Mercurius so humanity has the potential to reach or even go beyond the technology of Dai Ichi

the next level of bullshit would be when humanity managed to completely reverse-engineer Taikyoku itself. create any law they want... because even throne (first civilization's achievement) is nothing more than a toy to hadou or gudou

It did because hajun is a hadou god with a gudou core and his contradiction caused having more souls = less power him being a throne god allowed Yato to dig through the singularity faster (i think?) and push metsujjin messou at full power

Cause he is too nutty and again his core is gudou so he is unlikely to even birth a apoptosis

It is nothing more than a toy but because of the advancement of the civilization Naraka/the throne made Hajun what he is to end Marie's reign

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Cause he is too nutty and again his core is gudou so he is unlikely to even birth a apoptosis

so he have gudou craving but his law have hadou-like passive effect? ...doesn't make much sense to me.

he wants to be alone/wants everything beside him to disappear, that's definitely hadou wish/craving right there imo.

like i said he has a gudou core with a hadou desire. Desire is: "I want to be left alone everything should just die" while hadou in nature its also gudou (though i forgot the exact gudou reason ik he is a hybrid or sorts hence taking the throne weakened Hajun immensely)

throne for hajun is worst idea because it downgrades him and limit his power from "unbeatable" to "stupidly overpowerd " + he get nothing from the throne record due to his law and its nature so he end with weak rip off from every god law

Actually being throne god is power up to any other god because you get unlimited boost of souls but with hajun it weakened him do to his Gudo core

Also Hajun craving "I want to be alone" (Gudou), "Everyone beside me should diseappear" (Hadou), they are two different things.

It's what his law does, it will destroy anything that isn't named Hajun based on his "I want to be alone" and "Everyone beside me should diseappear", what it would is lead to every living being killing each other, this include insects,animals and humans too.

ZERO7772 said:
throne for hajun is worst idea because it downgrades him and limit his power from "unbeatable"...
welp, even in downgraded state, Hajun is still considered the strongest among tier 1-As. and this 'Hajun without throne'... heh
ZERO7772 said:
Actually being throne god is power up to any other god because you get unlimited boost of souls

wouldn't this mean its actually nigh-impossible for new hadou to defeat throne-hadougod? because iirc, eating souls can boost your taikyoku value. and sitting on the throne means you get unlimited amount of souls.
so, hadougod on throne would have his Taikyoku increased to maximum value possible, right?

but it seems it isn't so, because previous hadous did fall. which means having throne in your hands doesn't guarantee taikyoku increase.
TISSG7Redgrave said:
(though i forgot the exact gudou reason ik he is a hybrid or sorts hence taking the throne weakened Hajun immensely)
ZERO7772 said:
but with hajun it weakened him do to his Gudo core

well, gudou isn't supposed to be used to power the throne after all.
furthermore, forcing gudou to eat souls would only have negative effect as proved by Hajun. poor gudous :p
heh, Naraka's experiment turned out to be not needing throne, and would actually destroy throne if Hajun has his way. Naraka just made a thing that almost succeeded in screwing him immensely.

Nah not really being Throne god doesn't boost your Taikyoku value, the Taikyoku value is something detriment when new god is born "aka he\she hit god status" being throne god boost your power to the maximum possible limit within the value you have and decide the strongest between two gods with the same value, hence out of the three gods Merc was the strongest while Ren is the weakest and in marie route Ren lost to Reinhard

Actually souls does boost hajun power like any other hadou god but if he take ridiculous amount of it "aka taking the throne" it have negative effect something other hadou gods doesn't suffer from

Yeah naraka's experiment backfired so hard on him despite actually succeeding in his original goal that is getting rid of marie

Also Naraka is Bi so not only because of civilization is becoming like first heaven its because marie was Ren's lover and Naraka did not like that LOL

iirc yes its possible to boast it in three colors ren almost lost when merc and rein were pulling away in power

Ren didn't boost his Taikyoku value he had the same value from the very beginning as the other two "otherwiese he get lolstomped" he was losing becasue the difference of souls count at first until he snapped LDO from Reinhard and used Shirou special ability to ignore the souls count gap

Yato did it by sacrificing his legion to bring him back to his prime "which somehow ended up making him the strongest he ever been lol " you can't become stronger by screaming

Could yato pull that without Rea ?

ZERO7772 said:
hence out of the three gods Merc was the strongest while Ren is the weakest and in marie route Ren lost to Reinhard
so Merc>Reinh>>>Ren right?

Reinhard is supposed to be 'counter-force' to Merc (his value would always mirror's Merc?). now I get the impression that normally apoptosis and hadou fight would always end in mutually-assured-destruction. but because Merc is backed by Throne, he have slight advantage here.

and Ren, well, he only have 60 value iirc...

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Also Naraka is Bi so not only because of civilization is becoming like first heaven its because marie was Ren's lover and Naraka did not like that LOL
my yandere sense is tingling....

heh, funny how 'Mercurius 2.0' (namely Ren) have creepy stalker while Mercurius 1.0...

ZERO7772 said:
...until he snapped LDO from Reinhard and used Shirou special ability to ignore the souls count gap</span>
cheater! :D ... then again Rein and Merc also have 'headstart/advantage' in a way. Merc by being born with value of 90, while Rein is Merc's apoptosis

ZERO7772 said:
Yato did it by sacrificing his legion to bring him back to his prime "which somehow ended up making him the strongest he ever been lol " you can't become stronger by screaming
? I thought its because he spent looong time in 'farming exp' by setting him as a meatshield against Hajun? (which works thanks to Hajun not noticing Ren in the first place iirc)

just like a saying : what doesn't kill you only make you stronger

which end up with yato having 100 value

>and Ren, well, he only have 60 value iirc...

Nope, not at all, Ren Fuji has a value of 90, don't know where you got the 60 from... unless you meant Yatou who was weakened from protecing Marie and resisting Hajun for over 8000 years in which he has 70 Taikyoku.

>? I thought its because he spent looong time in 'farming exp' by setting him as a meatshield against Hajun? (which works thanks to Hajun not noticing Ren in the first place iirc).just like a saying : what doesn't kill you only make you stronger which end up with yato having 100 value

It's more like he protected Marie world and her remnants because of his Defense Oriented Law + my loveable waifu Tenma Tokoyo~.

He only got back due to Tenma sacrificing their souls to bring him back at his peak + his soul getting stronger due to the amount of shit going on.

ALRF said:
>
Nope, not at all, Ren Fuji has a value of 90, don't know where you got the 60 from... unless you meant Yatou who was weakened from protecing Marie and resisting Hajun for over 8000 years in which he has 70 Taikyoku.

whoopsie, so 8000 years in resisting hajun actually made him weaker then...

about 60 value... I think I mixed it up with value of some gudou, Sojiro's I think? while habaki get highest Taikyoku among gudougods

habaki, rindou and madara have 65 being above the rest so the rest (keishirou and sakuya are NOT gudou gods their desire allows them to exist outside hajun's world and extract the tumor passing to habaki who one shots

It doesn't matter how stronger you are or whatever you are throne god or not because the apoptosis always scale to the hadou gods, heck Reinhard value on his own is 80 but if he awakening as apoptosis he will boosted to 90 and will ignore the soul count hence he could fight Merc to draw if they were separate gods Reinhard wouldn't stand a chance by his own words

ZERO7772 said:
It doesn't matter how stronger you are or whatever you are throne god or not because the apoptosis always scale to the hadou gods, heck Reinhard value on his own is 80 but if he awakening as apoptosis he will boosted to 90 and will ignore the soul count hence he could fight Merc to draw if they were separate gods Reinhard wouldn't stand a chance by his own words

a question. are apoptosis 'created from scratch' (as in, determined that he is apoptosis from birth) or are they just 'possess'/imbue existing human with apoptosis status?

Hajun is an outerversal killing machine, we know. But does the "High 1-A" stand a chance against him? He has the potential to be a High 1-A but he has too many weaknesess to be part of the club. Also... How did Habaki killed him? Even at his... "weakest" he was able to obliterate EVERYTHING.

Hajun after a Throne God, weakened him since absorbing souls =decrease his powers unlike the usual Hadou Gods who gets a boost in power

In addition to that, we have Keishirou and Sakuya,these two played a major role in Hajun demise. Ever since Hajun became the Throne God , you could say the world became a world of narcissim, it follows Hajun Perfect Law where one is self-centered (Habaki distortion is an exemple as it comes from his desire "To live"). Keishirou and his sister managed to liberate themselves from Hajun desire creating a crack in Hajun Law.

Now after this , It was the fight between the Gudou Gods against Dai Roku Ten, at first they shoved away every single soul after which Habaki was capable of surviving against Hajun Muryou Taisuu due to his nature as the Tumor Sensory (He used Amaterasu Law during the final fight which counters Hajun's).

with that out of the way,Hajun having now to fight against his weakness Habaki along with and all the other weaknesses i have already stated ,Hajun became a normal Hadou God , a Hadou God with no soul to boost him but his own , it's no longer Hajun boosted by god know what many souls but it's only Hajun against Habaki.

The next thing that happened was similair to Accelerator from ToAru (thought different of course) , Habaki extracting the Tumor by opening wound, made it so that Hajun lost all of his desire (the reason as to why he is destroying everything is because Tumor is touching him hence why he is angry) and since Tengu Dou Law was once perfect, he never felt pain until now so even a minor injury couldn't be tolerated (slight increase in temperature for exemple...yeah that much lol) hence why he died.

Palaeocene.epoch1 said:
ZERO7772 said:
a question. are apoptosis 'created from scratch' (as in, determined that he is apoptosis from birth) or are they just 'possess'/imbue existing human with apoptosis status?
Being apoptosis is determine since birth

BleedingPeach said:
Hajun is an outerversal killing machine, we know. But does the "High 1-A" stand a chance against him?

well, you kinda answered your own question :

BleedingPeach said:
He has the potential to be a High 1-A but he has too many weaknesess to be part of the club.

So, if anything, the question is wether Hajun (without throne to nerf him) can stand against High 1-A or not. Hajun without throne should be massively more powerful than canon Hajun, but I dunno if that warrant High 1-A or not.

because High 1-A = Tier 0, but minus some little thing/have non-crippling weakness.

Back