• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun's backstory

I know why he is rated as 1-A and why he isn't High 1-A. But I know about his powers and abilities... But nothing about his motivations or frustrations. I don't even know why he killed Reinhardt, Mercurius and Marie. Is there a way to get his biography? I can't find it (I get to the page 32 in google)

Hajun was born with his deformed twin fusionned with him (this would be the reason behind his rage and power).

When he was born,his mother sold him to slavery because of his defomity (Third eye) ,later a cult known as Jashuumon wanted to destroy Marie world because it was "a boring universe" in truth however, one of it's members was the sensory of Naraka AKA he was the Observer of this world.

So Naraka through out his sensory decided to destroy Marie because her Era was reaching Technology close to his Lover, Dai Ichi Ten.

To do this,he took Hajun and used a ritual that centers around self-mummification while alive that is found in Buddhism to reach the level that he of divinity

During he's mummification, Hajun was been bothered by something tounching him (The tumor) and because of the mechanic between Hajun and Tumor, he was constantly rising in his power.

Cue Marie Law which is Perfect Happines has a weakness that is some do not accept that happiness cough *Hajun* cough.

So,Hajun decided to kill them all (also IIRC he thought they were the one touching him which is false, it was his twin.)

Yeah, Hajun mistook Marie's embrace for whatever was constantly touching him. Marie's World is not hostile to Hadou Gods at all, it accepts everything into her embrace, which allows dangerous assholes like Hajun to roam around till they strike.

Also, everyone knows Naraka killed Marie for Shirou to have his way with Ren. Everything else's an excuse :>

Thank you, AL.

To be honest I was starting to dislike the character because it was like a I-win-everybody-just-by-moving-a-finger-character. But I wanna know what lead him to dislike everything... literally.

Is there a way to know even more about him? I found a video of him battling against Tenma Yato... who I don't know why they are fighting and can't understand either (I don't have context and don't speak japanese).

But nonetheless thank you.

the reason why tenma yato was fight Hajun was because Yato is actually Ren one of the three guardians protecting Marie but Hajun man handled everyone until he didn't notice Ren was still alive (though Ren had to watch Hajun stomp the living crap out of Marie until nothing is left of her) Yato is the only reason why Hajun hasn't outright destroyed everything due to his law resisting Hajun for 8000+ years (though Hajun as a throne god was significantly weakened by the souls he had to take)

Tenma Yato and Hajun never fought , it was more off a Tenma Yato protecting Edo (The remnants of Marie world) , from destruction through his own Law + Distortions , adding the fact Hajun was busy removing all the dust that was clinging to him which weakened him and Tenma Yato oriented defensive Law allowed him to resists Hajun's for over 8000 years and Ashihara no Nakatsukuni was unaffected by Hajun Law because it was an incomplete singularity.

Meh.NEET himself can destroy all of existence including The Throne with Disce Libens , so is Hajun Muryou Taisuu..

Naraka is the observer of the world who watch everything, he's fused with the throne and saw everything since the beginning of time to until KKK, he make snake look like new born baby lol

Sometimes he act as villian, for example he's the one to make hajun and made him go screw the hadou gods

>he make snake look like new born baby lol

tbh, Naraka is fooked since NEET can destroy the Throne which means himself too :p (in fact Naraka is screwed by any Hadou).

Naraka purpose is to stop any world from reaching the same technology level as his first lover Dai Ichi Ten (hence why he fused with the Throne) and this is why he decided to destroy Marie World.

^I wasn't really referring to the power i was just referring to how long he was around because he saw everything NEET saw and more, heck naraka isn't even god

Technology of the First Heaven?

Doesn't Mercurius reset the throne with his law? Does Naraka remember the trillions of resets?

And does that mean Naraka is High 1-B, or 1-A?

The civilization of first heaven was really advanced iirc

Idk maybe not

Naraka would be maybe be 1-A due to being the throne but can be destroyed by a god of taikyoku value of 1 though...

Yeah first heaven Technology was far superior to anything in shinza verse, heck the throne itself is just failure project of her she planned on something much bigger than that

I think he does ? Snake raise on the throne and he set the world from it million of times he never affected the throne directly

Naraka is 1-A becasue he is the throne\fused with it

First Heaven made the Throne didn't they? How the hell did they do that... Necrons I bet. I bet they were really advanced Necrons.

Isn't the Throne only infinitely dimensioned though?

>Technology of the First Heaven?

Yes it was with the First Heaven technology that they managed to create the Throne...well they wanted to create a device but they failed and the Throne was the result.

Of course the Throne was different from the current Throne, until Mercurius came and made big changes into it.

I guess he would be 1-A since he merged with the Throne, though we really don't know much about him.

Throne is Hyperdimensional , as in above dimensional structure

We still need prequal for the first and second heaven and how everything came to be, all what we know that the first heaven made the throne by accident "yeah the shit that let you rule the universe"

Nope The throne exist outside the content of dimensions

Funny to think that the extradimensional "throne of god" was an failure ... and terrifying to think of what they were actually aiming for

Oh I see. Got mixed up with hyperversal

Maybe they were aiming for a way to make anyone able to become a Hadou God instead of needing to be born as one or do some sketchy shit

Also, what is the functional difference between a Gudou God and a Hadou God, and how was Satanel's paradox thing going to make him a Hadou God?

^It's unknow what her original project was, all the hadou gods were humans at some point there no one born god from the get-go if i am not mistaking "except for maybe snake ?"

Haodu gods are beings that affect their surroundings while Gudo effect themselves, usually hadou are superior to Gudo and they can boost themselves using the souls, although more than 1 hadou god can't exist because the nature of their laws while you can have as many you want from Gudo gods

I don't know much about PL so ALRF may answer that

Gudou God sets their boundary within their own body, their Law isn't going to expand beyond it which is the complete opposite of Hadou, this is why Gudou Gods are capable of joining each other unlike Hadou who will have to fight no matter what, their Law will encompass all of creation.

As i haven't played Paradise Lost, i cannot say how does it works, all i know is that he paradoxed himself into a Hadou God.

Idk what they wanted to make meh until prequel we will never know

Gudou is how to say selfish as in you are a walking universe Hadou is expanding that universe all the way until it takes over all creation. Satanel's paradox i'm not sure never read PL but he's tech is pretty crazy tbf...(machine that interferes with higher dimension or control universal casality, etc)

edit: ninja'ed by ALRF

>PL but he's tech is pretty crazy tbf...

You don't say õ©çÞ▒íÒÇüÒü¥ÒéïÒüºÚø╗Õ¡ÉÒü«µ®ƒµó░Òü«ÒüöÒü¿ÒüÅ

"All creation is just like an electronic machine"

Edit: ZERO , First Heaven wanted to create a device to bind the Universe alongside Time Travel.

wait so they want to bind a universe then it turned into a object that can rule over anything beyond all dimensions? talk about accidental projects going nuts

Reading these answers led me to belive that Hadou Gods are a bunch of assholes (except Marie). On the other hand I really want to empathyse with Hajun. I mean the guy had a pretty rough life... And that led him to say "I'm going to destroy EVERYTHING". He's not funny at all because of the powers he has.

Not so much "I want to destroy everything" as "I want to be left alone and reach Nirvana because this world is thoroughly awful", or so I think. The destruction of everything seems more like a side-effect of that desire.

it seems to be the case considering Hajun wanted to isolate himself completely and his law effected everything and himself hence why its a unique Hadou wish with a gudou core

Should add that after the completion of his Law, EVERY living being started killing each other.

His craving is "I want to be alone" "Everyone beside me should diseappear"

well pretty much all the gods are assholes except for marie"and Ren" I don't think Hajun want to destroy the world because he had rough life, heck dude have god complex and he want to destroy everything

ZERO7772 said:
^It's unknow what her original project was, all the hadou gods were humans at some point there no one born god from the get-go if i am not mistaking "except for maybe snake ?"
wasn't dai ichi ten a pure hadougod too? because iirc concept of taikyoku predate throne.

whch means, either dai ichi ten was pure hadougod, or there's some hadougod which predates dai ichi ten.

ZERO7772 said:
Haodu gods are beings that affect their surroundings while Gudo effect themselves, usually hadou are superior to Gudo and they can boost themselves using the souls, although more than 1 hadou god can't exist because the nature of their laws while you can have as many you want from Gudo gods
also, gudougod's role iirc was to act as companions to hadougod in the new age. some kind of servants/knights to hadougod I guess?

unfrtunately, first haven civilization, advanced as they were, it seems they only have one god, no gudougod being being mentioned after all.

while in seventh haven civilization (Marie's), we got the number of gods surpassing the number of gods in all previous eras combined (discounting Reynhard's legion).

>wasn't dai ichi ten a pure hadougod too? because iirc concept of taikyoku predate the Throne.whch means, either dai ichi ten was pure hadougod, or there's some hadougod which predates dai ichi ten.

No she isn't a pure Hadou God, the only one who is Pure is Mercurius, she was a human, and yes Throne cannot exist without Taikyoku, but the later can exist without the former.

But Throne didn't exist until it was accidentally created First Heaven, thus she is the first Hadou to be recorded.

>also, gudougod's role iirc was to act as companions to hadougod in the new age. some kind of servants/knights to hadougod I guess...?

KKK Gudou Gods acted as the guardians of Amaterasu.

There was no Gudou God, mostly because there wasn't someone who either reached emanation (apart from Dai Ichi) or just because of self-destructing urges which lead to destruction of soul, Gudou gods aren't necessary for a Hadou either way.

Rinne Tensei has superior number of gods (4) so i guess? Her law does lead to coexistence of Hadou so there is that, most important factor about her law is that it doesn't have a "reset" like Mercurius so humanity has the potential to reach or even go beyond the technology of Dai Ichi

marie is the fifth god not the seventh and the reason many god came to exist is due to merc setting it that way while they can coexist because marie's law allow that

Back