• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun vs HE (Iapitus makes a mistake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason why i picked Hajun over HE is because it doesnt make much sense to put his infinte powers back too zero this is because for me Hajun and He are very similar both should be High 1-A but one had to many weakness and the other is potentially High 1-A (pls tell me why the potentially part so i can understand HE more) so for me i choose Hajun not because He is weak but Hajun has a better arsenal of power otherwise i would vote HE but i cant trust this potentially part of it.

Side note: About this hole Taikyoku syteem hacking thing well consinder this Hajun had still a Taikyoku count of immeasurable were he should be High 1-A but he cant because of his many weakness so we can assume charaters that have Taikyoku count of immeasurable in Masadaverse should be High 1-A.

And HE does have limitations.

It's not limitations.

a better arsenal of power

HE can do everything.

Hajun can do everything.

But Hajun has a better arsenal... okay.

so we can assume charaters that have Taikyoku count of immeasurable in Masadaverse should be High 1-A.

Strictly speaking, High 1-A transcends any system. So, High 1-A character must transcends Taikyoku.

A6colute's scans aren't really accurate.

The "world" in that instance is purely virtual. And the image about "connecting the real and the virtual" is being taken completely out of context on this site. Shadows are just AI of user avatars in an MMO that run around while the user is offline. "Connecting users and shadows" is nothing more than letting the player take back control of their character. It has absolutely no application to actually fighting.

I/O is a street tier verse, aside from the true end of Route E where it can be argued that Sakuya became a reality warper that connects the real and virtual. And at that point there's 0 feats and just a brief description, so trying to debate her is like impossible. But even worse, nonsense like Marduk (which was in danger of being disassembled by completely normal humans) and LEM (literally just an AI in a video game) being rated as even above human level is ridiculous, nevermind 1-A/B.

"Spouting crap" is not the most respectful way to talk to someone. Especially if they are an admin.

Just a piece of advice.

As for the other stuff, I don't even know it so meh. I'll wait for someone else to argue back

But if I had to guess, I'd say that we are ranking these characters as what they are in that MMO / virtual reality, and not as they are in their "real" world. Same reason we rate Kirito as High 8-C or whatever, instead of 10-B for being a kid in SAO's "real" world.

I/O is a street tier verse

Such stupid trolling is not a best idea.

But if I had to guess, I'd say that we are ranking these characters as what they are in that MMO / virtual reality, and not as they are in their "real" world.

There are no need to rank I/O characters like that, because they can warp a real world also.

PaChi2 said:
Okay, friendly reminder to everyone that 1-A battles are supposed to be made for entertainment and are not expected to be added. So there is no need to become hostile. It's just for fun.
I thought that they could be added so long as the conclusion was solidified enough. Such as Tenma Yato vs Michael or Umr at-Tawil vs The Presence

A6colute said:
literally nothing stopping him from one shotting via getting superior to HE overall power.

Stop be such fanboy, please.

please show me Taikyoku being a system (when it isn't like that)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System
Buddy......

You were trusted with being an administrator on this site, yet here you are throwing insults at another person just because they disagree with you in a debate about fictional ******* characters.

I hope you realize how bad of an idea that was and how much it hurts your credibility.

@Monarch

That's why you're supposed to click the meme face D:

also ye closeit and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back