• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun vs HE (Iapitus makes a mistake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight between the 2 strongest characters probably allowed in fights on this site. Both super close to High 1-A without being confirmed High 1-A. Both are likely uncountably infinite levels of infinity above the baseline outerversal. Hajun has his tumor. Let this grand mistake begin

Haju, the guy who literally gets his power from cancer, vs HE, A God of Cyberspace.

Hajun
HE with guns

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Tbh...what does HE even do or more like his feats? Cause idk on HE or I/O that well

Other than the stuff that is on his page, the difference between a God of Cyberspace and an outerversal being is like the difference between a normal human and an outerversal being

He hacks Taikyoku? Taikyoku a system?

Where are you getting all this stuff?

Also Tumor Hajun? This is fun...literally nothing stopping him from one shotting via getting superior to HE overall power.

And before you say hack Taikyoku, please show me Taikyoku being a system (when it isn't like that)

That...isn't like...has no connection to Taikyoku whatsoever.

Also would really appreciate not saying things like "stop be such a fanboy"

That...isn't like...has no connection to Taikyoku whatsoever.

Hadou Gods power based on Taikyoku. Moreover, number of Taikyoku = powerlevel. 0 Taikyoku = 0 power, right?

Also, hacking Taikyouku is the dumbest thing i ever heard.

It's you problem. If Taikyouku has a digital equivalent, then those numbers can be changed.

I don't see how he can hack the Taikyouku system, the Taikyouku system itself is 1-A system that gives you infinity layers of 1-A power, to be able to hack the system itself he must be above the concept of Taikyouku itself and nothing prove he has such authority\power

It's not some PC program you know

Inb4 A6 says he can do it while providing no quotes or scans.

Are you mad?

It's not some PC program you know

And? Reality is not some PC program... but even weak meta-entities in I/O can program infinity layers structures.

to be able to hack the system itself he must be above the concept of Taikyouku itself

Not necessary. Taikyouku uses numbers. HE can manipulate numbers on this level.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Haju, the guy who literally gets his power from cancer
M─üra's tumour was a cystic hygroma, not an abcess by cancer. And the only way that the cystoma "helps" M─üra is through having fed his odium to the point of elevating his craving to a T'ai Chi, even then, this wasn't natural. Otherwise, for him it is simply a complete pain.

Theokyrios the Ultimate said:
M─üra's tumour was a cystic hygroma, not an abcess by cancer. And the only way that the cystoma "helps" M─üra is through having fed his odium to the point of elevating his craving to a T'ai Chi, even then, this wasn't natural. Otherwise, for him it is simply a complete pain.
You know I was joking right? I know he doesn't have literal cancer. I was making a joke about the "tumor."

I just want evidence

1. Even weaker beings from I/O can hack reality like PC program on their level of existence.

2. HE far stronger then them.

3. So HE can hack reality like PC program on his level of existence also.

Okay, so like, you're saying HE could hack Taikyoku and change the numerical value of Hajun's Taikyoku when it is beyond infinity and constantly rising higher? And like, what is stopping Hajun from defeating him?

>And? Reality is not some PC program... but even weak meta-entities in I/O can program infinity layers structures.

Doesn't prove they can hack with Taikyoku system, one Taikyoku can grant you 1-A power above the throne itself that exists outside space and time and Hajun have infinity of those and every one Taikyoku difference grant difference of near infinity

>Not necessary. Taikyouku uses numbers. HE can manipulate numbers on this level.

You can't compare Taikyouku to every number they use in their verse, Taikyouku is their power and to say he can manipulate Taikyouku is to say he can handle the infinite amount of them Hajun bring

And like, what is stopping Hajun from defeating him?

Taikyoku = 0

Then HE will overpower nerfed Hajun.

You can't compare Taikyouku to every number they use in their verse

Why not? True infinity doesn't need any numbers. If Taikyouku can be quantified by numbers, then Taikyouku is faaaaaar away from true infinity. Therefore, HE can manipulate it.

Code:
Gimme scans.
I-o-180.png

I-o-183.png

I-o-184.png

So two things can happen in this fight. 1 Hajun one shots HE with his insane law or he uses other hadou gods law to do his bidding and win. 2 He figures out Hajun weakness destroys his tumor and Defeats him.

Side note: wasnt Hajun able to use maries scythe durning his fight with Habaki that could stop immortality and regen ?

Final verdict: i vote for Hajun duo his insane aresnal of those insane Hadou laws. Still this fight might go either way so i am interesting too see what you guys have to say.

If we assume HE is weaker than other Hadou Gods in the statement you mentioned where they would be able to defeat him, this would mean that he would not be able to defeat Hajun, even if he is weakened.

If we assume HE is weaker than other Hadou Gods

HE is not weaker.

you mentioned where they would be able to defeat him

Lolwhat?

I wasn't saying that what he was saying was true. I was pointing out that the assumptions he was going by where it was possible for other Hadou Gods to fell Izaiah would imply that it is impossible for him to be able to not be defeated by Hajun.

it was possible for other Hadou Gods to fell Izaiah

How it's possible? HE hasn't weaknesses. HE hasn't limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back