• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades vs White Face

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Yup yup. Let's see how this goes.

Hades and White face are 2-C.

SBA.

They fight in the digital world for no reason.

Speed equal

Hades Sword
THROW

Glitchedwhiteface

Yggdrasil is too regen for White Face, but being PN'd still seems to be possible for the tree.

I feel this is gonna be a "who hits first"

I find it curious to use Norn as a representative even though she is the closest we have to True Yggdrasil OvO (Although it is not impossible for Yggdrasil to create a Norn 2-C ... but she is curious OvO)

Executor N0 said:
I find it curious to use Norn as a representative even though she is the closest we have to True Yggdrasil OvO (Although it is not impossible for Yggdrasil to create a Norn 2-C ... but she is curious OvO)
Cutest Ygg still best Ygg.

WF vs Digimon in a nutshell. ovo

The **** Lucemon wants a talk with you

Legit though.

I'm 100% sure that mere void manip and BFR can't kill WF, unless it's some Mid-Godly busting Void.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Legit though.

I'm 100% sure that mere void manip and BFR can't kill WF, unless it's some Mid-Godly busting Void.
For the record, Gods in Saint Seiya have Mid-Godly.

Given that White Face exists both in several universes and outside of them, will this BFR do anything?

>Hades! Your sword's magic wont affect me!

>I dont care

Proceeds to slash

>Auch!

>See?

Also, does it works like a regular sword in term of how it's used? Because given WF's utter spam of ability he's not gonna land a hit any time soon.

Legit tho, unless he can erase WF from 4 kilometers away instantly he's getting PN/BFR/Light Manipulation'd to hell and back

This is an extremely quick paced fight. If he can't kill WF before the latter just blinks and robs him of all his powers instantly, he's not gonna win this.

@Pachi2 I'm not sure. I heard from Matt that it doesn't work on stuff like AIs, that lacks a brain.

@Matthew Why wouldn't it? Unless you're gonna bring up that PN never works on beings stronger than you, in which case wew

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Matthew Why wouldn't it? Unless you're gonna bring up that PN never works on beings stronger than you, in which case wew
We had an entire thread on that.

Back