• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs

GoW Hades vs Bayonetta(With Left Eye)
2C Versions, 5 space-times
Speed Equal.

Witch dominates God:-

God soul rips Witch:-

Dante eats pizza:-

Links in pictures above.

Last edited:
Doesn't Bayonetta has an extremely big advantage due to her Conceptual manip now?

Haven't gotten that far in the game, so not sure if its combat applicable tho

Doesn't Bayonetta has an extremely big advantage due to her Conceptual manip now?

Haven't gotten that far in the game, so not sure if its combat applicable tho
As far as I know its a creation ability, and Bayo doesn't have it in character since I think it is an Aesir thing.

So prolly nah, unless Comicgyal has more context.

Ah, nvm then.

For the time being, put me for Ares because of pocket dimension and power null.

How good is Ares resistance to Time Manipulation? If he doesn’t have any good ones, she could just slow down time and kill him. She has a variety of hax I don’t see he has a resistance to.

Well speed equal rules save him.
If Bayo is winning by time manip against Infinite speed, it won't be allowed. I don't know exact wording of rule. But its something like that.
Same for statistics amp if it is too big of an amp.

Yeah, Ares being more faster means that she cannot wins by blitzing him.

Also, Ares having infinity speed means she needs proof of time haxing a being with that level of speed, otherwise, Bayo time hax won't work on him.

Ares pulls her into his pocket dimension and power nulls. Voting for him.

If he doesn’t have dimensional travel he can’t win, and even if he had it, you have to be on a certain wavelength to enter purgatorio. Bayo mindhaxes him until he’s insane, and then sends him to inferno.

All the dimension shenanigans aside, Ares shouldn't get mind haxxed, his resistance is missing.

Anyways, should I change to Zeus Hades? Both can deal with dimensional shenanigans.

Well, the Bayo cast could potentially be getting infinite speed and Bayo can successfully timeslow them... sooooooooooooooooooooooo what now.

I know hades has immeasurable, but its only listed as likely, meaning that OP has the power to consider them not immeasurable for this matchup.

Side note: for some reason now I'm incapable of spelling immeasurable without the assistance of autocorrect anymore.

Back