• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Salt being a type 1 abstract negs anything non-lethal hades can do, but hades has conceptual manipulation of his own

Salt has passive law manipulation with judgement sunlight tho

Also, if I'm not mistaken, a hit from Hades' sword is Atomic Destruction + Soul Destruction + Void Manipulation + BFR + Curse Manipulation + Mid-Godly Regenerationn Negation

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Also, if I'm not mistaken, a hit from Hades' sword is Atomic Destruction + Soul Destruction + Void Manipulation + BFR + Curse Manipulation + Mid-Godly Regenerationn Negation
  • Macro-Quantic Destruction actually. Also, pretty sure Hades can hit Abstracts.

Also, Hades's profile became a bit messy since it scale literally all his haxes from other cannonic story which contradicts themselves. Yeah the current Hades on the profile can't hit abstract, but the one in G (which is 2-A tho) can.

That why we need to organize SS revision, now the scaling of Hax became really weird and make no sense for the current Hades from the main story.

I guess link can hit Madoka then? There exist different levels of Non-Physical interaction, it varies to simply hit things like ghost to the most abstract things, all characters with this ability can't hit abstract without feat. Anyway, Unfollowing for now.

Here are your answers if Hades can effect an Abstract Existence:

• Saint Seiya gods have Abstract Existence Type 2: https://imgur.com/a/OlzCR
  • Reason why they have Type 2 Abstract Existence: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.
  • Hades would have easily killed Athena if he wasn't holding back

Type two literally says they can still be affected without affecting the concept so that doesn't prove hades can interact with a type 1 abstract

• It appears Hades can't effect an Abstract Existence Type 1.
  • He only has an concept manipulate type 2 and 3=Hades is the God of the Underworld, the underworld being a concept of "What happens after death" the Underworld fell apart when he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back