• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades(Saint Seiya) Vs Bastard!!verse

If this is full power Hades, I can't see him losing. Not even the highest tier in Bastard!! has gone beyond Multi-Galaxy, except for Satan, who's POSSIBLY universe level.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
If this is full power Hades, I can't see him losing. Not even the highest tier in Bastard!! has gone beyond Multi-Galaxy, except for Satan, who's POSSIBLY universe level.
True

I suppose you could if you want. But I would be careful and make sure to not make more spite threads in the future.

Sheoth said:
I suppose you could if you want. But I would be careful and make sure to not make more spite threads in the future.
Wasnt really a spite thread actually .But ok i guess i see your point.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound as if I were accusing you of anything.

I just meant that before you make a thread, you should compare the power of each sides players from their pages. It's especially a good thing to do when making threads involving an entire Verse.

Sheoth said:
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound as if I were accusing you of anything.
I just meant that before you make a thread, you should compare the power of each sides players from their pages. It's especially a good thing to do when making threads involving an entire Verse.
Yeah thats true Hades is superior in stats and power but i just figured that a fight wasnt only reliant of power.But ill take your advice tho .Ill try and make close and fair match ups in overall power if thats the case.

You're right, battles aren't only reliant on power. But this is one of those cases where one side is so highly outclassed in power that all of their abilities wouldn't really matter in the long run.

But you're certainly correct, it's good to not only take the Tiers or DC of characters into account, but to look at all of their powers/abilities as well.

Sheoth said:
You're right, battles aren't only reliant on power. But this is one of those cases where one side is so highly outclassed in power that all of their abilities wouldn't really matter in the long run.
But you're certainly correct, it's good to not only take the Tiers or DC of characters into account, but to look at all of their powers/abilities as well.
Thats probably correct but they do possess a few hax abilities and a possible universal as well thats assuming that they'd be able to keep up with him however.But youre most likely right there.

Yeah, though it's always good to compare and make sure like I said.

Back