• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HABIT vs Protaganist-Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle for strongest 9-C

Both are 9-C

Speed is equal

HABIT : 4 (Promestein, ZacharyGrossman273, Dargoo Faust, Iapitus The Impaler)

Protagonist-ku: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97, Ricsi-viragosi, Hizack123, JohnConquest1, ApiesDeathbyLazors, Paulo.junior.969, ABoogieYesSir)

I'd go with HABIT. He has intelligence and versatility advantages, possessing better Mind Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, and then cheap stuff like Temporal BFR, and he's a Type 6 immortal (he should have Type 9, too, given that his true form is a Low 2-C entity that exists beyond the universe...).

Protag-kun's most useful ability here is Existence Erasure, but that's conditional, and if we take HABIT's own Time and Plot Manipulation into account he can duplicate the same processes - except on a higher scale.

I feel like Protag's plot may be a bit stronger, pus his resistance to other plot, and his Reactive Evolution would be another factor.

That said, I don't see how he can resist BFR and mind manip (unless his dark edgy powers activate) or how HABIT can bypass time manip and resurrection, so I'm voting inconclusive.

I'll say inconclusive.

Protag-kun nulls HABIT's plot, and his own makes it so that HABIT doesn't use stuff that would cause him too lose.

After that, it comes down to how the plot views HABIT as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back