• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Habaki vs True Lucemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 4 colors already. Im only missing light green and orange?

Almost....

Orange will be a pain to get, tho.

On a serious note, considering this thread is somehow not in Fun and Games, isn't Habaki coming back from a 1-A attack due to the nature of his own Distortion and the fact that he used said 1-A's Distortion to revive himself? Assuming a similar thing works on Lucemon (do to the page also just mentioning the opponent's "ability"), isn't he just never going to die?

I'm not sure only that distortion just keeps reviving him and making him stay alive on tumor level. He's also able to reflect the statistics of his opponent to keep up with them, such as reflecting the "speed" of Tenma Yato to fight back based on page

Also pachi didn't specify which habaki so 1-A stomp GG

Habaku reflection works the moment he dies or whatever happens but here's a short way of how it work

Something kills him > Dies > Feels a sensation similar to time stop > can now choose what to reflect, be it statistics, attacks or even abilities > revives > sends attack back

On a serious note, I don't see how Lucemon can remotely kill someone with 1-A hax that keeps him from dying.....some people just want to watch the Dark Area burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back