• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ha Yuri Zahard vs Nanoha Takamachi

Well,i guess here is the new Nanoha match (that one finally concluded),and this time she fight against the nuclear TSAAA BOMBAAA!!#Slapped princess,who gonna win!!?

-Ignition Weapon Possessed Yuri and Strikers/Force Nanoha are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Aincrad ( swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Aincrad)

-Range is 100 meters

-Win via death!!!

Ha yuri zahard tower of god drawn by siu artist sample-af0302b34a6a49ba99b061e042110053
Takamachi.Nanoha.full.1290812

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

I belive she is 29 teratons, I'll need to come back to this one too tired, just as a quick guess I want to say Yuri base on the shear AP difference but .that may change depending after I read some more.

I'm aware, concidering her base is 5.9 teraton and possessed Yuri is comparable to 10% Urek she should be at 59 Teratons.

Until someone with knowledge on Nanoha comes along, I'm just going to give a few points based on the profiles on the advantages of each:

Advantages of Yuri: AP and Durability, can deny anything based on Nanoha's magic, Danmaku, Homing Attack, is Resistant to Molecular Manipulation since it is able to withstand Molecular Imobilization and how this is a basic skill in Yuri's vision she is able to resist it, can change the size of Black March and Green April if both enter in the melee combat, Resistant to Blunt Force Injury

Advantages of Nanoha: Range, Intelligence, Healing, Martial Arts, Equipment and Resources

Disadvantages of Yuri: Arrogant and very confident

Disadvantages of Nanoha: She loses her durability without her barrier jacket

Tie: AOE, Extrasensory Perception, Flight

Anything missing?

Note: Although Yuri has more abilities in her profile, she in this key in character, practically neither uses the powers that I did not mention

Incidentally, some thoughts and opinions on the conclusions I drew from the advantages of disadvantages of both to vote in Yuri, Nanoha or Inconclusive?

I'm going with Yuri, even with her being possesed she's still more experinced in battle then Nanoha. While Nanoha's aerial combat style would give her an advantage it won't work againts Yuri aerial movements plus Yuri is far more cold and aggressive to underestimate Nanoha and would go for the kill early on in the battle.

Even if most of Normal Yuri's abilites aren't used the ones that are common would be enough to give her an edge and give her the win.

How does this one work, since it's gonna be a huge problem if yuri was caught in it.

Crystal Cage: Generates a pyramid-like magic cage to imprison the opponent. The one being captured cannot use any mana energy resource.

One of nanoha's abilities.

Back