• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA Dio match finally return, this time, like always, it's probably a stomp

• Post-Absorption HA Dio is used.
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Location: Over Heaven Area, Heaven Dimension or Dio chilling place, whatever you want call the HA Dio pocket reallity dimension.
  • Distance: 10 metres

HA Dio:

Mekhane:

Inconclusive, more like.. tie! (inconclusive option):

Last edited:
k counted
This is a stomp. Dimentio opens with a hard resisted mind screw that is done with a snap, Dio can do literally whatever he wants to Dimentio in the time the snap takes, and then the realization that the mind screw doesn't work...

This is a stomp. Dimentio opens with a hard resisted mind screw that is done with a snap, Dio can do literally whatever he wants to Dimentio in the time the snap takes, and then the realization that the mind screw doesn't work...
Dimentio mind manipulation should above baseline ig

speed is equal, as always. Also Mekhane and however is immeasurable without a justification is going to get downgraded to.. idk, maybe i find a immeasurable speed and they will continue to keep that
Yeah but speed equal rules with the Time Stop are still a thing you know?

2 things, I need to read every response before I make an official point on this but
1: Dimentio is unbound by time so stopping time would do nothing
2: Made in Heaven DIO never actually stops time for more than just moving around
3: Dimentio is immune to brainwashing because Nastasia who has the ability to brainwash has no control over him.

2 things, I need to read every response before I make an official point on this but
1: Dimentio is unbound by time so stopping time would do nothing
2: Made in Heaven DIO never actually stops time for more than just moving around
3: Dimentio is immune to brainwashing because Nastasia who has the ability to brainwash has no control over him.
Dimentio would be time stopped, he has no resistance to it and doesn't have Immeasurable speed.

Dimentio would be time stopped, he has no resistance to it and doesn't have Immeasurable speed.
Sorry about the late response, I went to bed right after that message I sent. Dimentio is completely unbound by time and therefore unaffected by any time related hax, although I am not sure if the same goes for his clones, probably does though. The reason for this is because he is completely unaffected by the void which destroys objects and even dimensions and removes them from time. He also made Dimension D, which was completely unaffected by the void as well. There were some other reasons for it but I forgot and would need to go digging for it.

I was asked to close this due to it being a stomp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back