• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

H4C fight, Ichigo vs Ji Ning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both at H4C, who takes the W and who takes the L?

Speed equal

Last edited:
Ning easily wins via concept lock, mind hax and skill.
15 layers of RC soul manip is passively killing Ning

Normal souls/humans < fodder Hollows (can corrupt human souls) < Tatsuki (unaffected by fodder Hollows) < Lieutenants (have their sp restricted to not adversely affect WotL/kill humans passively) < Yammy (via Gonzui) < SS Kenny (created hallucinations of death with his aura and incapped Hanataro) < SE Ulq (alien aura was above and unlike anything Uryu has witnessed) < Starrk (passively killed other souls via existing) < Aura (can use her aura to suppress the abilities of those at or above Starrk’s tier) < base Yama (above Aura and can passively kill Hollows with his aura from kilometers away) < base Aizen (his aura alone was capable of keeping the dimensional doors to Hell shut) < 2nd Fusion Aizen (reiatsu beyond what Kisuke can sense) < Third Fusion Aizen (can EE people) < Dangai Ichigo (dimension above in terms of reiatsu) < Muken Aizen (can EE captains like Shunsui with aura) ~ True Zangetsu Ichigo

I have several questions about this, but a general question is, why exactly are you creating a single scaling chain for something that includes 4 or 5 different hax? Some layers here are for random things like corruption and power null which doesn't help at all with the scaling of soul killing or EE like Starkk and Aizen do.
Lieutenants (have their sp restricted to not adversely affect WotL/kill humans passively) < Yammy (via Gonzui)
Why does Gonzui scale above liutenants? And again, Gonzui is soul absorption, completely different hax from the soul corruption from Hollows at the start of the scaling.
< SS Kenny (created hallucinations of death with his aura and incapped Hanataro)
Yet another hax, and why does this one scale above Gonzui?
< SE Ulq (alien aura was above and unlike anything Uryu has witnessed)
It was above anything else in power level, but which hax effect did it have against Uryu or anyone else?
< Starrk (passively killed other souls via existing)
Where did the souls he killed scale? If he killed souls weaker than Liutenants then he wouldn't scale here at all.
< Aura (can use her aura to suppress the abilities of those at or above Starrk’s tier)
Yet another hax.
< base Yama (above Aura and can passively kill Hollows with his aura from kilometers away)
Where did those hollows scale? Were they stronger than the ones Starkk killed?
< base Aizen (his aura alone was capable of keeping the dimensional doors to Hell shut) < 2nd Fusion Aizen (reiatsu beyond what Kisuke can sense) < Third Fusion Aizen (can EE people) < Dangai Ichigo (dimension above in terms of reiatsu) < Muken Aizen (can EE captains like Shunsui with aura) ~ True Zangetsu Ichigo
This part is really interesting.

1st, how does shutting the doors of hell help here? I am pretty sure Base Aizen's Reiatsu while special clearly wasn't passively killing people on Yamamoto's level or anything like that.

2nd, did 2nd Fusion do anything (offensively speaking) with his Reiatsu? Because not sensing isn't a problem at all.

3rd, I am pretty sure Dangai Ichigo didn't soul crush Aizen even tho he was "a whole dimension above" so this doesn't help anything at all and I am also sure Ichigo can't EE people with his Reiatsu, that's exclusive to Aizen.

15 layers of RC soul manip is passively killing Ning

Normal souls/humans < fodder Hollows (can corrupt human souls) < Tatsuki (unaffected by fodder Hollows) < Lieutenants (have their sp restricted to not adversely affect WotL/kill humans passively) < Yammy (via Gonzui) < SS Kenny (created hallucinations of death with his aura and incapped Hanataro) < SE Ulq (alien aura was above and unlike anything Uryu has witnessed) < Starrk (passively killed other souls via existing) < Aura (can use her aura to suppress the abilities of those at or above Starrk’s tier) < base Yama (above Aura and can passively kill Hollows with his aura from kilometers away) < base Aizen (his aura alone was capable of keeping the dimensional doors to Hell shut) < 2nd Fusion Aizen (reiatsu beyond what Kisuke can sense) < Third Fusion Aizen (can EE people) < Dangai Ichigo (dimension above in terms of reiatsu) < Muken Aizen (can EE captains like Shunsui with aura) ~ True Zangetsu Ichigo
I seem to disagree with some of them, but I agree that there are at least 10. But I guess a crt has not been made for these layers so can we assume?

I have several questions about this, but a general question is, why exactly are you creating a single scaling chain for something that includes 4 or 5 different hax? Some layers here are for random things like corruption and power null which doesn't help at all with the scaling of soul killing or EE like Starkk and Aizen do.

Why does Gonzui scale above liutenants? And again, Gonzui is soul absorption, completely different hax from the soul corruption from Hollows at the start of the scaling.

Yet another hax, and why does this one scale above Gonzui?

It was above anything else in power level, but which hax effect did it have against Uryu or anyone else?

Where did the souls he killed scale? If he killed souls weaker than Liutenants then he wouldn't scale here at all.

Yet another hax.

Where did those hollows scale? Were they stronger than the ones Starkk killed?

This part is really interesting.

1st, how does shutting the doors of hell help here? I am pretty sure Base Aizen's Reiatsu while special clearly wasn't passively killing people on Yamamoto's level or anything like that.

2nd, did 2nd Fusion do anything (offensively speaking) with his Reiatsu? Because not sensing isn't a problem at all.

3rd, I am pretty sure Dangai Ichigo didn't soul crush Aizen even tho he was "a whole dimension above" so this doesn't help anything at all and I am also sure Ichigo can't EE people with his Reiatsu, that's exclusive to Aizen.
Why not just make yhwach with schrifts vs ji?

I find the 15 layers very dubious myself but I'll let Dragnoir handle that.

Anyway, this is Empyrean God Ji Ning who has 11 layers of mind/soul resistance and hax as well as a higher level of concept lock, a vast variety of hax and black hole summoning.

Unless Ichibro has something very new, Ning should pack him up.

Arc when posting the 15 layer scaling:

aiden-be-like-v0-qh2if6otn3u91.jpg

I mean, technically speaking, yeah he is not bound by the laws of the world, but that was never really stated or even implied to make him impossible to interact with for mortals.

I find the 15 layers very dubious myself but I'll let Dragnoir handle that.

Anyway, this is Empyrean God Ji Ning who has 11 layers of mind/soul resistance and hax as well as a higher level of concept lock, a vast variety of hax and black hole summoning.

Unless Ichibro has something very new, Ning should pack him up.
Black hole gets slapped away like aizen hado 99. I think Ichigo has an edge in passive soul crush.

I mean, technically speaking, yeah he is not bound by the laws of the world, but that was never really stated or even implied to make him impossible to interact with for mortals.
It should be mentioned in the first chapters, but I'm too lazy for that.

It should be mentioned in the first chapters, but I'm too lazy for that.
That doesn't help much, you know...

Only thing I could find was Lord Cui saying Nuwa was invincible (chapter 1), but I doubt you're talking about it.

Last edited:
That doesn't help much, you know...

Only thing I could find was Lord Cui sayong Nuwa was invincible (chapter 1), but I doubt you're talking about it.
This should be chapters where Ji Ning's father speak about order of the universe, it should be in a chapter between 4-8.

This should be chapters where Ji Ning's father speak about order of the universe, it should be in a chapter between 4-8.
I think you're talking about Yichuan explaining that "becoming an Immortal is against the laws of the universe", which we know is because the Heavenly Daos try to kill cultivators as a large number of them would drain the world from all its energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back